- 1000 grams frozen green peas
- 200 grams ham
- 1 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoons Butter
- 250 grams carrot, grated
- 1 onion, small
- 2 cloves garlic
- 750 grams chicken broth
- 1/2 level tablespoon salt
- 1/4 level teaspoons dried thyme
- 1/8 level teaspoons pepper
Recipe is created for
- Place onion and garlic into mixing bowl with measuring cup in and chop 3 sec/speed 7. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
- Add oil and butter and sauté 3 min/120°C/speed 1.
- Add carrot and chop 6 sec/speed 7 with measuring cup in.
Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
- Add ham, pepper, broth, and fresh or frozen peas, and cook 30 min/100°C/speed 1. Place simmering basket on top instead of measuring cup.
Add extra water if required
- I did one big 7 second speed 7 blitz. It created a textured soup with nice size chunks of ham and peas. It would be easy to make a smooth consistency by blitzing for longer if that is what you would prefer.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- No-Fuss Dumpling Noodle Soup
- Liver Rescue Broth
- Thai pumpkin soup
- Spicy Pumpkin Soup
- Zucchini and Bacon Soup
- Pumpkin and Bacon Soup with Risoni
- Beef Bakso (sis Adz's)
- Pumpkin and Bacon Soup
- Chilli Soup
- Mr Chan's Cheats Chicken Broth - by CookiK8
- Hearty Italian Fennel and Chicken Soup with White Beans
- Comfort in a Cup, Lemon and Coconut Chicken Soup
- German Chocolate Cake
- Happy cooks Malva pudding
- Fig & Almond Cake
- Risotto with Chicken and Baby Leaf Spinach
- Apple Almond Tart
- Banana Bran Muffins
- GlazBro Silverside
- Satay Chicken
- Magnolia Kitchen 'Charlotte's' Chewy Chocolate chip cookies
- Cheesy sour cream and chives crackers
- Satay Chicken
- Apple Pie Porridge