- 400 g brussels sprouts
- 1 zucchini or leek
- 1 onion
- 1-2 cloves garlic
- 125 g green beens
- 4 tablespoons fresh cream
- 1 tablespoon stock paste
- 150 g peas
- 600 g water
- 1/2 lemon juice
- pinch Nutmeg
- salt & pepper
- 20 g Butter
Place 1 clove of garlic, 1 onion, halfed into mixing bowl, chop 2sec/ speed6. Scrape down sides.
Add 20g butter, saute 3min/ Varoma/ speed1.
Add 1 large leek or zucchini, roughly cut, 125g green beens, 400g brussel sprouts (cleaned and peeled off outer layers) and chop 6sec/ speed6. Scrape down sides.
Add 600g water (adjust to taste), 1 tbsp stock paste (to taste).
Cook 10min/ 100C/ speed 1.
Add 1 cup of frozen peas, cook for a further 10min/ 100C/ speed1.
Add 4tbsp double cream or cream fraiche, if you prefer, nutmeg, juice of half a lemon, salt & pepper to taste, and blend 45sec/ speed8-9, gradually increasing speed from 1 to 8-9.
Garnish and serve.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- Bulletproof Coffee
- Broccoli cheese bites
- Veg biryani
- Mums best ever pasta sauce
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Zucchini Donuts
- Pate au Pistou
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- FAILSAFE PIZZA POCKETS