- 1 brown onion, peeled and cut in half
- 1 centimetre fresh ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 carrots, roughly chopped
- 3 celery stalks, roughly chopped
- 2 Zucchinis, roughly chopped
- 900 grams water
- 1.5 tablespoons Vegetable stock paste, (from BCB)
- 500 grams chicken tenderloins
- 100 grams chopped angel hair spaghetti
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place onion, garlic and ginger into measuring bowl. 3 seconds/sp7.
2. Add oil. Saute for 2 minutes/100degrees/sp1.
3. Add Carrots, celery, zucchinis and chop 3 seconds/sp5.
4. Add water and vegetable stock paste to bowl. Place chicken in Varoma. Cook for 24 minutes/Varoma/ sp1.
5. Add pasta. Cook for 3 minutes/ Varoma/ sp1.
6. Place soup mixture from mixing bowl in thermoserver. Ensure chicken is cooked through, and place in mixing bowl. Shred chicken for 6 seconds/ sp4.
7. Add shredded chicken to soup mixture in thermoserver and stir well. Season to preference.
Hearty Vegetable and Chicken Noodle Soup
to reduce cooking time, use pre-cooked chicken like a barbeque chook, or left over cooked chicken.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Turkish Lentil Soup
- Roasted Jalapeno / Jalapeño and Chicken Soup
- Roasted Jalapeño / Jalapeno Soup
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- Dairy free creamy broccoli soup
- Noodle Soup Recipe
- Quick Pumpkin Soup
- Quick Vegetable Soup
- Creamy chicken and mushroom soup
- Ham and Cheese Soup
- Curried lentil and pumpkin soup
- Matt's Laksa Paste