- 1 brown onion, peeled and cut in half
- 1 centimetre fresh ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 carrots, roughly chopped
- 3 celery stalks, roughly chopped
- 2 Zucchinis, roughly chopped
- 900 grams water
- 1.5 tablespoons Vegetable stock paste, (from BCB)
- 500 grams chicken tenderloins
- 100 grams chopped angel hair spaghetti
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place onion, garlic and ginger into measuring bowl. 3 seconds/sp7.
2. Add oil. Saute for 2 minutes/100degrees/sp1.
3. Add Carrots, celery, zucchinis and chop 3 seconds/sp5.
4. Add water and vegetable stock paste to bowl. Place chicken in Varoma. Cook for 24 minutes/Varoma/ "Counter-clockwise operation" sp1.
5. Add pasta. Cook for 3 minutes/ Varoma/ "Counter-clockwise operation" sp1.
6. Place soup mixture from mixing bowl in thermoserver. Ensure chicken is cooked through, and place in mixing bowl. Shred chicken for 6 seconds/ "Counter-clockwise operation" sp4.
7. Add shredded chicken to soup mixture in thermoserver and stir well. Season to preference.
Hearty Vegetable and Chicken Noodle Soup
Accessories you need
to reduce cooking time, use pre-cooked chicken like a barbeque chook, or left over cooked chicken.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Beef and Lentil Soup
- Tuscan Bean Soup modified
- Chicken Noodle Soup
- Super Simple Veggie Soup
- Trahana Tomato Soup
- Keto Friendly Seafood Chowder
- Cauliflower soup with coconut milk
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- Roast carrot and cumin soup
- Corn, Bacon and Potato Chowder
- Pumpkin Carrot and Ginger soup
- Spice Pumpkin Soup
- Macadmia Nut tartlets
- Kid Approved Curried Sausages
- MIxed Grain Bread rolls
- Spicy Bean Burgers by Dr Clare Bailey and Justine Pattison
- Blanch Vegetables
- Beef and Lentil Soup
- Beef Ragu
- Bigilla - Maltese broadbean dip/paste
- A1 Bakery's Cheese Pie by Haikal Raji - converted by Thermo Cazza
- Fara's red kidney beans and beef chilli
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Thermomix Play Dough