Honey roasted pumpkin
- 700 grams Jap Pumpkin, dice into 4cm cubes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- 1 Brown Onion, Peeled and Quartered
- 2 Carrots, Chopped
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 3 Potatoes, Peeled and chopped
- 20 g French Onion Soup mix
- 2 tablespoons Vegetable Stock concentrate, OR - Chicken stock powder
- 700 g water
- 20 g olive Oil
1h 0minPreparation 15minBaking/Cooking 45min
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Pre heat oven to 200 degrees
Peel and De seed Pumpkin and cut into 3- 4 cm squares.
Place pumpkin on Baking tray and drizle with Olive Oil and Honey.
Toss and place in oven.
Bake pumkin while you prepare Soup base.
Peel and quater Onion - place in TM bowl
Peel Garlic and place in TM bowl - chop - 5 sec - Sp 6
Scrape down bowl and add 20g Olive Oil and cook - 5 min - Varoma - Sp 1
Add Potato and Carrot - chop - 5 sec - Sp 6
Add French Onion soup mix, water and Stock paste or powder
Place TM lid and cook - 15min - 100deg - reverse Sp 1
Add pumpkin and all the juices from pan. Cook - 20min - 100deg- reverse Sp 1
Belnd for 1 min - Start at speed 4 and gradually increase to Sp 9, or until at your desired consistency.
Honey roasted Pumpkin
If vegetables are not cooked after the final cooking time - cook umtil soft
dice some bacon and fry it until crispy for some extra flavour and crunch
You can serve with a dollop of sop cream at serving time
Suitable to freeze.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- AFRICAN CARROT SOUP
- Immuno-stimulant Potato and Leek Soup
- Oriental poached chicken and bok choy soup
- Mexican Bean Vegetable Soup
- Congee with pork mince
- Corn and Cauliflower Potage
- Fresh tomato soup
- Easy Chilli & Lentil Soup
- Potato Corn and Bacon Chowder
- Low FODMAP Vegan Zucchini Soup
- Pumpkin and coconut soup
- Hillbilly's Potato & Leek Soup
- Steamed Slider Buns
- Alkalising Green Smoothie
- Macadamia,Cranberry & Pepita Anzac Biscuits
- Low Salicylate Carob Sweet Potato Brownies
- Jam tart daisies
- Gluten Free Pizza Base x2
- Coconut and Apricot Chia Pudding
- Chicken Casserole
- Oat & Coconut Cookies Gluten, Dairy & Sugar free
- Gluten-Free Banana, Coconut and Lemon or Cinnamon Loaf
- Almond & Oat Milk
- Choc Topping- Paleo or not