- 1 --- Brown Onion Halved
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 30 gram OilveOil
- 500 gram oyster blade steak, diced, most sinew removed
- 1 tbsp flour
- 600 gram water
- 400 gram can of crushed tomatoes
- 1 tbsp TM stock
- 4 potatoes medium, peeled and cubed
- salt & pepper
- Creme Fraiche or sour cream
- chives to garnish
Place onion and garlic into TM bowl and chop 5 sec/ sp 7, scrape down
Add chilli flakes and oil and sautee 3min/ 100C/ Sp 1 with MC removed
Flour the diced steak, add to TM bowl and sautee 5min/100C//sp1 with MC removed
Add water and TM stock and cook 10min/100C//
Add can of crushed tomatoes and pototoes, salt & pepper and cook 30 min/100C/
Serve with a dollop of Creme Fraiche or sour cream and chives... A fabulous winter day hearty soup!
You can adjust the hottness of the soup by adding more of the chilli flakes (I have been known to add a tbsp or more) or use fresh chillis instead!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken & Sweetcorn Soup
- CORN CHOWDER
- Variation Tomato Soup
- Broccoli and Kale Soup
- Green goodness soup
- Potato Soup
- Roasted pumpkin and carrot soup
- Cauliflower and brocolli soup
- Roast Pumpkin, Garlic & Corn soup with Caramelised Onion
- Cream of Brocolli Soup
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Thai inspired prawn risotto
- Mushroom soup
- Chicken & mushroom shepherd's pie
- Pizza/ Savoury rolls
- Soczek Kubusia - Kids favourite fruit juice
- Creamy Prawn risotto
- Green smoothie
- SHREDDED CHICKEN POACHED IN MASTER STOCK & SERVED AS; SAN CHOY BAU WITH GINGER INFUSED SOY SAUCE
- Lime & chilli Mayonaisse/ dressing
- Warm beetroot salad
- Roasted pumpkin soup