- 20 grams Butter
- 1 brown onion
- 2 cloves Garlic.
- 2 centimetres fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons Ground Cumin.
- 1 teaspoon Ground Coriander
- 1 teaspoon garam masala powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cardamon
- 1 Large Head Cauliflower, cut into large florets
- 1 Large Potato, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 sachet Continental Chicken stock concentrate (or use TM stock concentrate)
- 600 grams water
- 400 grams Light Coconut Milk (1 can)
- Extra Virgin Olive oil, to serve
- coriander leaves, to serve
- Pappadums, to serve
Place onions, garlic and ginger in TM bowl and chop for 3 seconds, speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl. Add butter and cook 3 minutes, Varoma, speed 1.
Add spices and cook for a further 2 minutes, Varoma, speed 1.
Add cauliflower and potato and chop for 5 seconds, speed 4. Add stock and water and cook for 25 minutes, 100 degrees, speed 1.
Add coconut milk (reserve 2 tablespoons) and blend for 1 minute, speed 9 (gradually increasing speed to 9).
Serve topped with reserved coconut milk, coriander and pappadums.
Adapted from April Coles Magazine.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Treens Thai Pumpkin & Kumera Soup
- Beetroot Soup
- Kusksu - Maltese Soup
- Best Ever Pumpkin Soup (Variation)
- Beef and Lentil Soup
- Tuscan Bean Soup modified
- Chicken Noodle Soup
- Super Simple Veggie Soup
- Trahana Tomato Soup
- Keto Friendly Seafood Chowder
- Cauliflower soup with coconut milk
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- 'Squid Game' Stir Fry - Bulgogi Beef
- Bec's (Carmen's) Oat Slice Choc Brownie
- Fig and Walnut Carrot Cake with Caramilk Cream Cheese Icing
- Seafood Pie
- Slow Cooked Lamb Leg
- Cheese and Spinach Chicken Loaf
- Coconut Apricot Slice
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Risotto
- Churros Cake
- Dairy Free Lemon Cheesecake Ice Cream
- Banana Honey & Cinnamon Muffins
- My Everyday White Bread