- 2 onions, halved
- 1 celery stick, roughly chopped
- 1 carrot, roughly chopped
- 1 garlic clove
- 50 g olive oil
- 400 g frozen peas (petit pois)
- 900 g water
- 1 heaped tablespoon TM Vegetable stock paste
- 25 g fresh basil leaves, plus extra to garnish
- salt and ground black pepper
- shaved parmesan cheese, to serve
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1.Add onion, celery, carrot and garlic to bowl. Chop 5sec/speed 6.
2.Scrape down sides of bowl and repeat if necessary.
3.Add olive oil. Saute 5mins/120C/speed 1
4.Add peas, water and stock to bowl. Heat 15mins/100C/speed 2
5.Blend 1min/speed 9 gradually increasing from speed 1 to speed 9.
6.Season and sprinkle with shaved parmesan cheese and basil.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Beef and Lentil Soup
- Tuscan Bean Soup modified
- Chicken Noodle Soup
- Super Simple Veggie Soup
- Trahana Tomato Soup
- Keto Friendly Seafood Chowder
- Cauliflower soup with coconut milk
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- Roast carrot and cumin soup
- Corn, Bacon and Potato Chowder
- Pumpkin Carrot and Ginger soup
- Spice Pumpkin Soup