- 1 --- brown onion, large
- 100 grams Streaky Bacon, about 5 rashers
- 30 grams Butter
- 300 grams pumpkin, peeled, cut into pieces
- 300 grams cauliflower, cut into florets
- 500 grams water
- 1 tbsp Vegetable stock paste
- 2 heaped teaspoons curry powder
- 1 pinches ground black pepper
- 30 grams cream
- sour cream or unsweetened yoghurt, to garnish
- fresh basil, parsley or coriander, to garnish
Recipe is created for
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place onion and bacon into bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 5
Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
- Add butter and saute 3 min/120°C/speed 1.
- Add pumpkin and cauliflower and chop 15 sec/speed 7. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
- Add water, stock paste and curry powder and cook 20 min/100°C/speed 1.
- Add cream and blend 1 min/speed 5-9, increasing speed gradually from speed 5 to speed 9.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper. Garnish with fresh herbs and a dollop of sour cream or unsweetened yoghurt.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Beef and Lentil Soup
- Tuscan Bean Soup modified
- Chicken Noodle Soup
- Super Simple Veggie Soup
- Trahana Tomato Soup
- Keto Friendly Seafood Chowder
- Cauliflower soup with coconut milk
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- Roast carrot and cumin soup
- Corn, Bacon and Potato Chowder
- Pumpkin Carrot and Ginger soup
- Spice Pumpkin Soup
- Whole orange, date, walnut, chia and oat muffins
- Moreish Coffee Streusel Slice
- Vegan Lemon Curd
- DATE, APRICOT AND CRANBERRY LOAF
- Macadmia Nut tartlets
- Kid Approved Curried Sausages
- Donut ice-cream
- MIxed Grain Bread rolls
- Barney Banana Ice Cream
- Chocolate Meringue Brownie Cake
- Melting Moments
- Blanch Vegetables