- 400 g Kent pumpkin, diced
- 400 g cauliflower florets
- 20 g olive oil
- 45 gram Thai red curry paste
- 1 level tsp dried onion flakes
- 250 gram Vegetable or chicken stock
- 1 can coconut cream, 400ml
- 1 heaped tablespoons coriander leaves
Add oil. Cook on varoma/1min/speed 1
Add curry paste and onion flakes. Cook 2 mins/ varoma/speed 1.
Add all other ingredients (except coriander).
Cook 30 mins/ 100 degrees/ speed 1.
Gradually increase to speed 10 and blend for 2 minutes.
Stir through coriander.
Accessories you need
This is quite a spicy soup. Use less curry paste for a milder flavour.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- Vegetarian Minestone
- Creamy cauliflower soup
- Coconut Pumpkin Soup
- Thai Pumpkin Soup
- Zucchini and Potato Soup
- Roast cauliflower dhal soup
- Spicy zucchini soup