- 1 large brown onion halved
- 1 Large leek, White part only
- 3 garlic clove, Crushed
- 25 gram olive oil
- 600 grams Washed potatoes, Unpeeled and roughly chopped
- 3 heaped tablespoons TM stock
- 1/2 bunch fresh chives, finally chopped
Place onions leek and garlic in mixing basket 3 seconds/speed 7
add oil and sauté 3mins/veroma/speed 1
add potatoes, stock, and a pinch of salt plus 750ml water and cook 20-25mins/100C/speed 1
ensure potatoes are cooked then insert butterfly and chuck in chives, salt and pepper to taste and mix 1-3 mins/speed 7 or until desired consistency is achieved.
served in hollowed out linseed rolls (recipe coming soon)
this recipe is quicker and much much lower in far without cream And butter.
Potato and leek soup
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mushroom Soup with Soba
- Rich Tomato Soup
- Variation Goulash Soup
- Sweet potato soup with Lentils and Bacon
- Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Soup
- Zucchini Soup
- Potato, Leek and Bacon Soup
- Curried Choko & Bacon Soup
- Cauliflower & Bacon soup
- Lentil and chickpea soup
- Basic Chicken Noodle Soup
- Fresh Veg and Chicken Soup with Steamed Chicken