- 5 potatoes
- 2 tsp oil or butter
- 1 clove garlic
- 200 grams Bacon Pieces
- 500 grams water
- 3 tsp vegetable stock paste TM
- 2 sprigs parsley
- 1 bay leaf
- 200 grams Milk
- 50 grams chopped parsley
- pinch white pepper
- 2 leeks, white part only
- Grated cheese to serve
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add leeks and garlic to TM bowl and chop 4 seconds/speed 5. Scrape down the sides of the bowl with spatula and add the bacon and oil.
Saute 2 minutes/100 degrees/speed 1
Add the potatoes, stock, bay leaf, parsley sprigs and weigh in the water.
Cook 20 minutes/98 degress/
Remove bay leaf.
Puree 1 minute/slowly going to 9.
Weigh in milk and parsley. Heat 2 Minutes/98 degrees/ speed 2
Serve with grated cheese sprinkled on top.
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
Leek and Potato Soup
Accessories you need
From the 1998 Edition of the Edmonds Cookery Book/Page 87
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coconut and Pea Soup
- Sopa de tomate com ovo escalfado
- Moroccan pumpkin soup
- Dumplings and broth
- Cantonese style Sweet Corn and Crab Meat Soup
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Quick and Easy Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Creamy Coconut & Vegetable Soup
- Pick-me-up Turmeric Chicken Noodle Soup
- Mushroom Soup with Soba
- Rich Tomato Soup
- Variation Goulash Soup
- Kisir - Turkish Tabbouli
- Creamy bolognese risoni
- Strawberry Cheesecake - No Bake
- Multi-seed Gluten Free Bread
- Gluten Free Dagwood Dog in Sausage Roll Maker
- Decadent Chocolate Mousse
- Green Chicken & Veg Curry
- Rich Tomato Sauce - for everything
- Sweet & Sour (not Pork) Cauliflower
- Chiko Roll - Gluten Free
- Brioche Hot Cross Buns