- 80 grams onion, peeled and halved
- 2 clove garlic
- 1 sprigs parsley, leaves only
- 50 grams Butter, cubed
- 300 grams potato, peeled and cubed
- 50 grams lettuce, butter, leaves chopped
- 250 grams peas, baby, frozen
- 10 grams chive, fresh, chopped
- 500 grams water
- 1 heaped tablespoons Vegetable stock paste
- 2 level tbsp sour cream, or yoghurt
- 1 level tsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- pepper, ground
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place onion, chives and garlic in the bowl "Closed lid" MC in place, chop 5 sec Sp5.
Scrape down, add butter, "Closed lid" MC on.
Saute 3mins 100 degrees Sp1.
Add potato, lettuce, peas, vegetable stock paste and water, "Closed lid" MC on, cook 16 mins, 100 degrees Sp 1.
Once cooked puree soup by slowly turning from Sp1-9 for 40sec
Add lemon juice and sour cream or yoghurt, season with salt and pepper.
Mix"Closed lid" MC on 20sec Sp 9.
Garnish with sour cream and chives
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Roast carrot and cumin soup
- Corn, Bacon and Potato Chowder
- Pumpkin Carrot and Ginger soup
- Spice Pumpkin Soup
- BB's Chicken & Corn Soup
- Butternut Pumpkin Soup - onion free
- Thermofied by Nads - MN Lemony lentils and silverbeet soup (aka adas b hamid)
- Curried Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Vegetable Soup for the Soul
- Cauliflower and Leek Soup
- Oma’s Goulash Soup
- Keto Cauliflower and Zucchini Soup
- Popcorn Chicken
- Egg Free Brioche
- Roti Boy
- Simple Gluten Free Pizza Bases
- Gourmet crackers
- Torcetti al burro
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Dans Cinnamon Scrolls
- Pork Pot Stickers
- Gluten Free Cheesy Garlic Bread
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly