- 80 grams onion, peeled and halved
- 2 clove garlic
- 1 sprigs parsley, leaves only
- 50 grams Butter, cubed
- 300 grams potato, peeled and cubed
- 50 grams lettuce, butter, leaves chopped
- 250 grams peas, baby, frozen
- 10 grams chive, fresh, chopped
- 500 grams water
- 1 heaped tablespoons Vegetable stock paste
- 2 level tbsp sour cream, or yoghurt
- 1 level tsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- pepper, ground
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place onion, chives and garlic in the bowl MC in place, chop 5 sec Sp5.
Scrape down, add butter, MC on.
Saute 3mins 100 degrees Sp1.
Add potato, lettuce, peas, vegetable stock paste and water, MC on, cook 16 mins, 100 degrees Sp 1.
Once cooked puree soup by slowly turning from Sp1-9 for 40sec
Add lemon juice and sour cream or yoghurt, season with salt and pepper.
MixMC on 20sec Sp 9.
Garnish with sour cream and chives
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken & Sweetcorn Soup
- CORN CHOWDER
- Variation Tomato Soup
- Broccoli and Kale Soup
- Green goodness soup
- Potato Soup
- Roasted pumpkin and carrot soup
- Cauliflower and brocolli soup
- Roast Pumpkin, Garlic & Corn soup with Caramelised Onion
- Cream of Brocolli Soup
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup