- 80 grams onion, peeled and halved
- 2 clove garlic
- 1 sprigs parsley, leaves only
- 50 grams Butter, cubed
- 300 grams potato, peeled and cubed
- 50 grams lettuce, butter, leaves chopped
- 250 grams peas, baby, frozen
- 10 grams chive, fresh, chopped
- 500 grams water
- 1 heaped tablespoons Vegetable stock paste
- 2 level tbsp sour cream, or yoghurt
- 1 level tsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- pepper, ground
Recipe is created for
- Place onion, chives and garlic in the bowl
Scrape down, add butter, MC on.
Saute 3mins 100 degrees Sp1.
Add potato, lettuce, peas, vegetable stock paste and water, MC on, cook 16 mins, 100 degrees Sp 1.
Once cooked puree soup by slowly turning from Sp1-9 for 40sec
Add lemon juice and sour cream or yoghurt, season with salt and pepper.
Mix MC on 20sec Sp 9.
Garnish with sour cream and chives MC in place, chop 5 sec Sp5.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Moroccan pumpkin soup
- Amazing Vegetable Soup
- GF Pea and Ham Soup
- Rima’s Maryam Mounajed’s ChefItUp’s Lentil Soup
- 20 min Quick & Easy Leek, potato & Lentil Soup
- Pumpkin soup
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- MN Teta's Hamid Soup
- Grießklöschensuppe (German Dumpling soup)
- Kath's Chicken, Ginger and Turmeric Soup with Pearl Couscous
- Coconut and Pea Soup
- Sopa de tomate com ovo escalfado