- organic broccoli head (cut into florets & base into cubes)
- organic avocado
- ½ salad onion (to taste)
- 2 stick organic celery
- 2 handfuls of organic spinach leaves
- 2cm cube organic ginger
- 1 clove organic garlic
- himalayan salt, pepper and cumin to taste
weight 500g water into TM bowl
placed chopped broccoli into small steamer basket and insert into TM bowl
steam for 12 minutes on Veroma temp on speed 1
remove broccoli and set aside and empty water from TM bowl
add garlic, ginger & onion and chop for 6 seconds on speed 7
scrape down sides of bowl with spatula, add rest of ingredients and broccoli and season if required
blend on speed 8 for 20 seconds or until desired consistency. water down if requiring a thinner soup
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Dumplings and broth
- Cantonese style Sweet Corn and Crab Meat Soup
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Quick and Easy Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Creamy Coconut & Vegetable Soup
- Pick-me-up Turmeric Chicken Noodle Soup
- Mushroom Soup with Soba
- Rich Tomato Soup
- Variation Goulash Soup
- Sweet potato soup with Lentils and Bacon
- Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Soup
- Zucchini Soup