- organic broccoli head (cut into florets & base into cubes)
- organic avocado
- ½ salad onion (to taste)
- 2 stick organic celery
- 2 handfuls of organic spinach leaves
- 2cm cube organic ginger
- 1 clove organic garlic
- himalayan salt, pepper and cumin to taste
weight 500g water into TM bowl
placed chopped broccoli into small steamer basket and insert into TM bowl
steam for 12 minutes on Veroma temp on speed 1
remove broccoli and set aside and empty water from TM bowl
add garlic, ginger & onion and chop for 6 seconds on speed 7
scrape down sides of bowl with spatula, add rest of ingredients and broccoli and season if required
blend on speed 8 for 20 seconds or until desired consistency. water down if requiring a thinner soup
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup