- 1 onion, peeled & halved
- 1 clove garlic
- 15-20 g Butter
- 2 tsp curry powder
- ~ 540 g parsnip (~ 2), peeled, cut into peices
- 2 Apples or Pears, cored, cut into peices
- 500 g chicken broth
- 20 g cream
- Salt and pepper
- sour cream, or Creme Fraiche and chopped pecans
Add onion and garlic to TM bowl and chop speed 7 for 3 seconds. Add butter and curry powder and sauté 3 minutes, Varoma, speed 1.
Add parsnip, apple and stock and cook for 20 minutes, 100°C, speed 1.
Add cream, salt and pepper and puree 20 to 30 seconds, speed 9.
Serve with a garnish of sour cream or crème fraiche and chopped pecans
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Treens Thai Pumpkin & Kumera Soup
- Beetroot Soup
- Kusksu - Maltese Soup
- Best Ever Pumpkin Soup (Variation)
- Beef and Lentil Soup
- Tuscan Bean Soup modified
- Chicken Noodle Soup
- Super Simple Veggie Soup
- Trahana Tomato Soup
- Keto Friendly Seafood Chowder
- Cauliflower soup with coconut milk
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- 'Squid Game' Stir Fry - Bulgogi Beef
- Bec's (Carmen's) Oat Slice Choc Brownie
- Fig and Walnut Carrot Cake with Caramilk Cream Cheese Icing
- Seafood Pie
- Slow Cooked Lamb Leg
- Cheese and Spinach Chicken Loaf
- Sweet & Sour Pork and Rice
- Coconut Apricot Slice
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Risotto
- Churros Cake
- Tomato and Salmon Dip
- Dairy Free Lemon Cheesecake Ice Cream