- 1 onion, peeled & halved
- 1 clove garlic
- 15-20 g Butter
- 2 tsp curry powder
- ~ 540 g parsnip (~ 2), peeled, cut into peices
- 2 Apples or Pears, cored, cut into peices
- 500 g chicken broth
- 20 g cream
- Salt and pepper
- sour cream, or Creme Fraiche and chopped pecans
Add onion and garlic to TM bowl and chop speed 7 for 3 seconds. Add butter and curry powder and sauté 3 minutes, Varoma, speed 1.
Add parsnip, apple and stock and cook for 20 minutes, 100°C, speed 1.
Add cream, salt and pepper and puree 20 to 30 seconds, speed 9.
Serve with a garnish of sour cream or crème fraiche and chopped pecans
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Smokey split pea and ham soup adapted from Catching Seeds
- Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup Noni’s special
- Velvet Chicken and Sweetcorn Soup
- Orange Soup - Pumpkin, Sweet Potato & Carrots
- Quick Beef Pho for Two
- Jen's Crab and Corn Chowder
- Vegan Lentil Soup
- Chinese Style Chicken and Corn Soup
- Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
- VEGAN Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF
- Yummy Chicken & Vegetable Soup
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Lucuma Ice Cream
- Low FODMAP Creamy Mustard & Maple Sauce
- Lemon Marshmallow Slice
- White Chocolate Berry Friands
- Zucchini and corn fritters
- Kels Saucy Mexican Seasoning or Taco/Nacho Mix
- Vegan clone Kaffir Lime Curry
- Vegan Cheesy Sauce
- Thai chicken cakes with satay sauce and pickled cucumber drizzle
- Cauliflower tacos with chipotle sauce