- 1 onion, peeled & halved
- 1 clove garlic
- 15-20 g Butter
- 2 tsp curry powder
- ~ 540 g parsnip (~ 2), peeled, cut into peices
- 2 Apples or Pears, cored, cut into peices
- 500 g chicken broth
- 20 g cream
- Salt and pepper
- sour cream, or Creme Fraiche and chopped pecans
Add onion and garlic to TM bowl and chop speed 7 for 3 seconds. Add butter and curry powder and sauté 3 minutes, Varoma, speed 1.
Add parsnip, apple and stock and cook for 20 minutes, 100°C, speed 1.
Add cream, salt and pepper and puree 20 to 30 seconds, speed 9.
Serve with a garnish of sour cream or crème fraiche and chopped pecans
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Dumplings and broth
- Cantonese style Sweet Corn and Crab Meat Soup
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Quick and Easy Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Creamy Coconut & Vegetable Soup
- Pick-me-up Turmeric Chicken Noodle Soup
- Mushroom Soup with Soba
- Rich Tomato Soup
- Variation Goulash Soup
- Sweet potato soup with Lentils and Bacon
- Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Soup
- Zucchini Soup