- 1 brown onion, peeled and halved
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 30 g olive oil
- 500 g lean lamb leg, diced
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 400 g can Diced Tomatoes
- 500 g lamb, beef or vegetable stock
- 100 g dried apricots, halved
- salt, to taste
- fresh mint, to serve
- Toasted slivered almonds, to serve
1. Place onion and garlic in TM bowl, chop for 5 seconds, speed 5.
2. Add oil, sauté for 4 minutes, 100oC, speed 1.
3. Add lamb, cayenne pepper, paprika, cumin, cinnamon, tomatoes,stock, dried apricots and salt. Cook for 1 hour, 90oC, reverse speed 1. Remove MC and place steamer basket on top to prevent splashes.
Serve garnished with mint and slivered almonds.
Gluten free, dairy free
Health Tip: Cumin seeds are an excellent source of iron. They have also been found to stimulate pancreatic enzymes assisting digestion and nutrient absorption.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Seafood Risotto
- Jumbo Bread loaf
- Hokey Pokey Ice Cream
- Carnation green tea cocktail
- Trout salad & horseradish dressing
- Hot cross bagels
- Spiked truffles
- Almond pulp truffles
- Mango salsa with lime bursts
- Vanilla bean panna cotta with raspberry rosewater coulis
- Coconut lamb curry
- Fresh petite radish salad
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Light rye bread
- No Bake Fudge Brownie - Paleo, GF, Sugar Free, Grain Free
- Healthy Low Fat Banana Bread
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Jumbo Spiced Pumpkin Bread
- Beef and Guinness Stew
- Jam donut muffins AKA "Duffins"
- Cookie Jar Biscuits
- Peppermint Black Bean Brownies
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup