Moroccan spiced cauliflower & almond soup
- 50 g raw almonds
- 40 g olive oil
- 0.5 teaspoon cinnamon, ground
- 0.5 teaspoon coriander, ground
- 0.5 teaspoon cumin, ground
- 2 teaspoons harissa spice mix, (heaped)
- 1 large head of cauliflower, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons Thermomix vegetable stock paste
- 1 litre water
38minPreparation 5minBaking/Cooking 33min
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Toast the almonds for 7-8min, 120C, speedsoft . Chop 10sec, speed 7 and set aside.
- Add oil and spices. Cook 3min, 100C, speed 2.
- Add cauliflower, almonds, stock paste and water. Cook 20min, 100C, speed 2.
- Blend for 1min, starting on speed 5 then gradually turning up to speed 9.
- Serve and enjoy.
Accessories you need
Adapted for Thermomix from the recipe on the BBC Good Food site: //www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/1841660/moroccan-spiced-cauliflower-and-almond-soup
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- AFRICAN CARROT SOUP
- Immuno-stimulant Potato and Leek Soup
- Oriental poached chicken and bok choy soup
- Mexican Bean Vegetable Soup
- Congee with pork mince
- Corn and Cauliflower Potage
- Fresh tomato soup
- Easy Chilli & Lentil Soup
- Potato Corn and Bacon Chowder
- Low FODMAP Vegan Zucchini Soup
- Pumpkin and coconut soup
- Hillbilly's Potato & Leek Soup
- Steamed Slider Buns
- Alkalising Green Smoothie
- Macadamia,Cranberry & Pepita Anzac Biscuits
- Low Salicylate Carob Sweet Potato Brownies
- Jam tart daisies
- Gluten Free Pizza Base x2
- Variation Energy Muffins
- Chicken Casserole
- Oat & Coconut Cookies Gluten, Dairy & Sugar free
- Gluten-Free Banana, Coconut and Lemon or Cinnamon Loaf
- Mexican Style meat stack
- Almond & Oat Milk