- 50 g raw almonds
- 40 g olive oil
- 0.5 teaspoon cinnamon, ground
- 0.5 teaspoon coriander, ground
- 0.5 teaspoon cumin, ground
- 2 teaspoons harissa spice mix, (heaped)
- 1 head of cauliflower (up to about 1kg), roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons Thermomix Vegetable Stock Paste
- 1 litre water
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Toast the almonds for 7-8min, 120C, speedsoft"Gentle stir setting" . Chop 10sec, speed 7 and set aside.
- Add oil and spices. Cook 3min, 100C, speed 2.
- Add cauliflower, almonds, stock paste and water. Cook 20min, 100C, speed 2.
- Blend for 1min, starting on speed 5 then gradually turning up to speed 9.
- Serve and enjoy.
Accessories you need
Weigh your ingredients as they go in so that you don't go over the 2.2kg weight limit. Overloading the machine could be dangerous for spilling hot liquid.
Adapted for Thermomix from the recipe on the BBC Good Food site: //www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/1841660/moroccan-spiced-cauliflower-and-almond-soup
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Beef and Lentil Soup
- Tuscan Bean Soup modified
- Chicken Noodle Soup
- Super Simple Veggie Soup
- Trahana Tomato Soup
- Keto Friendly Seafood Chowder
- Cauliflower soup with coconut milk
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- Roast carrot and cumin soup
- Corn, Bacon and Potato Chowder
- Pumpkin Carrot and Ginger soup
- Spice Pumpkin Soup
- Marmalade with Navel Oranges
- Broccoli & Blue Cheese Soup
- Goujeres with chives
- Buckwheat Galettes (GF crepes/wraps)
- Chocolate Sweet Potato Brownies
- Creamy Tomato, Prawn & Pumpkin Fettuccine
- Walnut & Rosemary Shortbread
- Buckwheat & Rice Risotto with Chicken & Asparagus
- Cheesy chilli pull apart bread
- Spiced Apricot Beef
- Moreish Coffee Streusel Slice
- Macadmia Nut tartlets
- Kid Approved Curried Sausages
- Donut ice-cream
- Weetbix Banana Cinnamon Biscuits
- MIxed Grain Bread rolls
- Blanch Vegetables
- Beef and Lentil Soup
- Beef Ragu
- Bigilla - Maltese broadbean dip/paste
- A1 Bakery's Cheese Pie by Haikal Raji - converted by Thermo Cazza