- 50 g raw almonds
- 40 g olive oil
- 0.5 teaspoon cinnamon, ground
- 0.5 teaspoon coriander, ground
- 0.5 teaspoon cumin, ground
- 2 teaspoons harissa spice mix, (heaped)
- 1 large head of cauliflower, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons Thermomix Vegetable Stock Paste
- 1 litre water
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Toast the almonds for 7-8min, 120C, speedsoft . Chop 10sec, speed 7 and set aside.
- Add oil and spices. Cook 3min, 100C, speed 2.
- Add cauliflower, almonds, stock paste and water. Cook 20min, 100C, speed 2.
- Blend for 1min, starting on speed 5 then gradually turning up to speed 9.
- Serve and enjoy.
Accessories you need
Adapted for Thermomix from the recipe on the BBC Good Food site: //www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/1841660/moroccan-spiced-cauliflower-and-almond-soup
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cauliflower & Wild Rice Soup
- Sweet and sour prawn and coconut soup - Fouad Kassab
- French Onion Soup - Variation for (V) (VG)
- Emergency Lentil Soup
- Vegetable and Red Lentil Soup
- Left Over Chicken Soup
- Quick Asian Noodle soup
- Mushroom cappuccino - Dani Valent
- Vegetable and Lentil Soup
- Creamy Celery, Potato and Leek Soup
- Tom Kha Gai (Thai Coconut Soup)
- Cauliflower, Zucchini & Leek Soup with Bacon Dust & Goats Cheese
- Malt loaf
- Varoma Porridge for one
- Bolognaise Sauce - Smooth
- Apple and Date Hot Cross Buns
- Cheese and bacon bread
- Heavenly Hot Cross Buns
- Mangoffee Protein Shake
- My Version of Sous Vide Eggs
- Perfect Pizza Dough - one serving
- Custard Cross Buns
- Thick Chicken Pasta Broth
- Chicken Loaf style seitan (vegan meat)