- 1 brown onion
- 2 clove, garlic
- 50 grams Butter
- 2 tablespoons vegetable stock
- 300 grams mushrooms
- 2 spring onions
- 2 celery stalk
- 500 grams water
- 3 Basil leaves
- 30 grams cream
8Recipe is created for
Cut onion in half and place in the mixing bowl with garlic.
Chop 3 sec / speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add butter and sauté for 3 min / Varoma / speed 1.
Add mushrooms, celery stalks and spring onion bottoms and chop 10 secs / speed 6. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add water, stock, basil and rock salt / pepper to taste. Cook for 10 min / 100°C / speed 1.
Add cream and blend 30 secs / speed 9, increasing from speed 1 to speed 9.
Serve straight away, place in flask for work or freeze.
Accessories you need
Add whatever vegetables you want, it is all good!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- Vegetarian Minestone
- Creamy cauliflower soup
- Coconut Pumpkin Soup
- Thai Pumpkin Soup
- Zucchini and Potato Soup
- Roast cauliflower dhal soup
- Spicy zucchini soup
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Smokey Bacon Dip
- Custard (like Paul’s)
- Surf & Turf Seafood Sauce
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Lemon Drop Cookies (no sugar | egg yolk cookies)
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- Lemonade Scones
- Honey Sriracha Marinade
- Variation Easy American Banana Cookies
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- Strawberry Mint Lemonade