- 1 brown onion
- 2 clove, garlic
- 50 grams Butter
- 2 tablespoons vegetable stock
- 300 grams mushrooms
- 2 spring onions
- 2 celery stalk
- 500 grams water
- 3 Basil leaves
- 30 grams cream
Recipe is created for
Cut onion in half and place in the mixing bowl with garlic.
Chop 3 sec / speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add butter and sauté for 3 min / Varoma / speed 1.
Add mushrooms, celery stalks and spring onion bottoms and chop 10 secs / speed 6. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add water, stock, basil and rock salt / pepper to taste. Cook for 10 min / 100°C / speed 1.
Add cream and blend 30 secs / speed 9, increasing from speed 1 to speed 9.
Serve straight away, place in flask for work or freeze.
Accessories you need
Add whatever vegetables you want, it is all good!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- White chocolate and mixed berry muffins
- Choc Peppermint Fudgey Bean Biscuits- Egg, gluten and nut free.
- Coconut ice coffee kickstarter
- 30 Second Whole Lemon Cake
- Gingerbread Loaf
- Chocolate Hot Cross Buns
- White Chocolate and Apricot Hot Cross Buns
- Creme Fraiche TM6 Fermentation Mode
- Easy Peel Steamed Peaches
- Bulletproof Coffee
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Zucchini Donuts