- 40 grams Big Onion, Peeled
- 3 cloves garlic
- 40 grams Butter
- 400 grams Fresh button mushroom
- 150 grams potato
- 10 grams chicken stock
- 600 grams water
- 100 grams fresh cream
- 1 tsp parsley, chopped
- Few dashes pepper
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place onion and garlic into and chop (MC/5 secs/Sp. 5)
Saute the chopped onion and garlic with the butter (MC/2 min/V/Sp.2)
Place 200 gm diced mushroom, potatoes and chicken stock powder into and saute (MC/2 min/V/Sp.2). Once it is done, (MC/10 secs/Sp. 10)
Add remaining diced mushroom and water into (MC/20 min/V/Sp. 1)
Add cream, parsley and pepper (MC/10 secs/Sp. 5) . Serve hot.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- Variation Honey Cinnamon Roasted Almonds
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Grant's Green Sauce
- Beetroot Smoothie (GF DF NF AIP)
- Peanut butter short bread
- Nigella's Chocolate Gingerbread
- Double layer chocolate frosted Birthday cake
- Healthy Chocolate, Raspberry and Blueberry muffins
- GF DF Savoury Muffins
- Pumpkin Falafels