- 250 g brown onion, Cut into Quarters
- 20 g Salted butter, Cut into pieces
- 20 g olive oil
- 40 g tomato paste
- 2 tbsp sweet paprika
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper, Optional
- 2 jars roasted red capsicum, Sliced and drained
- 300 g stewing beef, Cut into cubes 1-2cm
- 2 cans champignons, Pieces & Stems drained
- 2 tbsp beef stock paste, Or powder
- 700 g water
- some sour cream, Light or normal
- 1 tbsp herb salt
- some Crusty fresh bread rolls
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
2h 47minPreparation 15minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
- Place onions into mixing bowl & chop 4 sec/speed 5/MC on, pop into a bowl and set aside.
- Put 20g oil and 20g butter into mixing bowl, heat 2mins30secs/varoma/speed "Gentle stir setting" without MC.
Add beef pieces into mixing bowl, making sure they are evenly distributed then start High Temp with splash guard on.
Place beef pieces into a Thermoserver or bowl and cover to to keep warm until needed.
- Add in chopped onions 10g olive oil, sweet paprika, herb salt, pinch of cayenne pepper sauté 4mins/120°/speed 1
Scrape down sides of bowl with spatula.
- Add in beef pieces, tomato paste cook 5min/120°/"Counter-clockwise operation" /speed "Gentle stir setting" .
If using a blade cover remove beef pieces into Thermoserver or large bowl insert blade cover and return beef pieces to the mixing bowl.
- Add water stock paste/powder, pepper & stir to combine.
start slow cook 2hr/95°
- Add in roasted capsicum slices & champignons continue slow cook for 20mins/95°
Serve with a dollop of sour cream and fresh crusty bread rolls with butter!
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Beef and Lentil Soup
- Tuscan Bean Soup modified
- Chicken Noodle Soup
- Super Simple Veggie Soup
- Trahana Tomato Soup
- Keto Friendly Seafood Chowder
- Cauliflower soup with coconut milk
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- Roast carrot and cumin soup
- Corn, Bacon and Potato Chowder
- Pumpkin Carrot and Ginger soup
- Spice Pumpkin Soup
- Macadmia Nut tartlets
- Kid Approved Curried Sausages
- MIxed Grain Bread rolls
- Blanch Vegetables
- Beef and Lentil Soup
- Beef Ragu
- Bigilla - Maltese broadbean dip/paste
- A1 Bakery's Cheese Pie by Haikal Raji - converted by Thermo Cazza
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Thermomix Play Dough
- Pickled Beetroot
- My mum’s Mauritian Poutou