- 20 grams coconut oil
- 1 brown onion, roughly chopped
- 1 Medium Carrot, roughly chopped
- 1 celery stalk, roughly chopped
- 1/2 red capsicum, roughly chopped
- 1/2 sweet potato, roughly chopped
- 1 large beetroot, roughly chopped
- 3 tbsp vegetable stock, or chicken stock
- 400 grams water
- Salt & pepper to taste
- chilli powder/sauce, (optional)
- lightly toasted cumin seeds/powder, (optional)
Recipe is created for
1. Add coconut oil and vegetables to TM bowl, 3 seconds/speed 5.
2. Sauté 10 minutes/veroma/speed 1 (MC off) scrape down sides.
3. Add stock and water, cook 20 minutes/100 degrees/speed 1 (MC on)
4. Pureé 1 min/speed 9, gradually increasing speed from speed 1 to speed 9.
5. Season to taste (salt & pepper)
6. Top with a dash of hot pepper sauce and lightly toasted whole cumin seeds, if desired.
Buon Appetito!!! Enjoy!!!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- Choc Peppermint Fudgey Bean Biscuits- Egg, gluten and nut free.
- Chocolate Hot Cross Buns
- White Chocolate and Apricot Hot Cross Buns
- Easy Peel Steamed Peaches
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Zucchini Donuts
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling
- Choc Protein Balls
- Real Deli Chicken
- Failsafe No-mato Sauce
- Supersoft Bread
- Variation Never Fail Fluffy Bread