- 20 grams coconut oil
- 1 brown onion, roughly chopped
- 1 Medium Carrot, roughly chopped
- 1 celery stalk, roughly chopped
- 1/2 red capsicum, roughly chopped
- 1/2 sweet potato, roughly chopped
- 1 large beetroot, roughly chopped
- 3 tbsp vegetable stock, or chicken stock
- 400 grams water
- Salt & pepper to taste
- chilli powder/sauce, (optional)
- lightly toasted cumin seeds/powder, (optional)
Recipe is created for
1. Add coconut oil and vegetables to TM bowl, 3 seconds/speed 5.
2. Sauté 10 minutes/veroma/speed 1 (MC off) scrape down sides.
3. Add stock and water, cook 20 minutes/100 degrees/speed 1 (MC on)
4. Pureé 1 min/speed 9, gradually increasing speed from speed 1 to speed 9.
5. Season to taste (salt & pepper)
6. Top with a dash of hot pepper sauce and lightly toasted whole cumin seeds, if desired.
Buon Appetito!!! Enjoy!!!
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nanna's Vegetable Soup
- Curried Kumera Soup
- Smoked hock-bone soup
- Grandma's Pumpkin Soup
- Moroccan pumpkin soup
- Amazing Vegetable Soup
- GF Pea and Ham Soup
- Rima’s Maryam Mounajed’s ChefItUp’s Lentil Soup
- 20 min Quick & Easy Leek, potato & Lentil Soup
- Pumpkin soup
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- MN Teta's Hamid Soup