THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 15 g garlic clove, peeled
- 150 g brown onion, peeled
- 25 g olive oil
- 25 g unsalted butter
- 800 g small cauliflower florets
- 900 g chicken stock
- 80 g coconut cream
- 15 g Dijon mustard, or to taste
- Bacon bits to garnish
Recipe is created for
Place garlic cloves and onion in TMX bowl and blitz on Speed 6 for 5 seconds. Add oil and butter to TMX bowl and sauté for 3 minutes on 100C, Speed 1. Add cauliflower and cook for another 6 minutes on 100C, Speed 1 until florets are soft and golden (the browning of the cauliflower is essential for the flavour of this soup). Add stock and cook for 10 minutes on 100C, Speed 1. Place MC over the hole and process soup on Speed 9 for 10 seconds or until very smooth. Stir in cream and half of the and cook for another minute on 80C, Speed 1. If desired, add remaining mustard if the flavour is not strong enough. If soup is too thick, add more stock to give the desired consistency.
Bake 6 slices of streaky bacon in the oven on 200c for 25 min. When cooled break into small pieces. Sprinkle on soup when serving.
Rockpool’s Cream of Cauliflower Soup with Parmesan
For more information, please refer toRockpool’s Cream of Cauliflower Soup with Parmesan
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- Vegetarian Minestone