- 100 g Shredded Bacon pieces
- 20 g olive oil
- 4 Potatoes (pre steamed), Pre steam and cut into "bite size pieces"
- 500 g pack frozen peas, uncooked, can be minted Peas, must be frozen
- 6 Mint leave, Fresh
- 1 tsp TM Veggie Stock
- 400 g Boiling water
- 2 Shallots, thinly sliced, For ganish
- salt and pepper to taste
- Chunky Bread to eat with it
- Cream for serving, just a dash, Thickend or Sour cream
8Recipe is created for
Place bacon into TM bowl add the oil, cook this for approx 5min, 100o, speed 1, keep and eye on this as you do not want to over cook the bacon, it just needs to be crisp if possible, remove and set aside for late.
Add Frozen peas and mint leaves: blitz 20 sec, speed 9
Add Salt and pepper to taste and boiling water, cook for 10min, 100o, speed 1
Add the pre steamed potatoes pieces and crispy bacon pieces, mix together with your saptula so as not to break up the potato peices to much, check if it is hot enough for you to eat, in not warm it up for a little longer but remember to use "reverse" so as not to mush the potato pieces to much.
Pour into Thermoserver if required ot straight into bowls, dress soup with sliced shallots and a dollop of cream
Serve with crispy bread, enjoy
Serves 3-4, (not extremly large servings)
Pea, Bacon & potato Soup
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Layelle’s Turkish Lentil Soup
- Pumpkin Soup
- Creamy Corn and Cauliflower Soup
- Goulash Soup, German Style
- Curried Cream of Vegetable Soup
- Simple hearty pumpkin soup
- Green pesto vegetable soup
- Leek potato soup
- Sweetcorn and Potato Chowder
- Creamy pumkin soup
- Deb's tasty Cauliflower Soup
- Roasted apple and pumpkin soup