- 1 leek
- 1 tablespoon EVOO (olive oil)
- 20 grams Butter
- 300 grams potatoes
- 250 grams carrots
- 175 grams Sweet Potatoes
- 2 tablespoons TM veggie stock concentrate
- 600 grams water
- Salt & pepper to taste
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Cut leek into 3-5mm rounds, place into TM add oil and butter; cook 3.5 minutes / 120 degrees "Counter-clockwise operation" speed 1.5
Top and tail carrots, peel potato and sweet potato; roughly chop
Add carrots, potato and sweet potato to TM bowl cook 3.5 minutes / 120 degrees "Counter-clockwise operation" speed 1.5
Scrape down sides
Add TM veggie stock concentrate and water; cook 30 minutes / 100 degrees "Counter-clockwise operation" speed 1
Replace MC with simmering basket
Blitz speed 1 - 8 increasing slowly for approximately 30-50 seconds
Accessories you need
Use your simnmering basket to assist you when your weighing out your vegetables.
Can freeze up to 3 months
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Treens Thai Pumpkin & Kumera Soup
- Beetroot Soup
- Kusksu - Maltese Soup
- Best Ever Pumpkin Soup (Variation)
- Beef and Lentil Soup
- Tuscan Bean Soup modified
- Chicken Noodle Soup
- Super Simple Veggie Soup
- Trahana Tomato Soup
- Keto Friendly Seafood Chowder
- Cauliflower soup with coconut milk
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- 'Squid Game' Stir Fry - Bulgogi Beef
- Bec's (Carmen's) Oat Slice Choc Brownie
- Fig and Walnut Carrot Cake with Caramilk Cream Cheese Icing
- Seafood Pie
- Slow Cooked Lamb Leg
- Cheese and Spinach Chicken Loaf
- Coconut Apricot Slice
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Risotto
- Churros Cake
- Dairy Free Lemon Cheesecake Ice Cream
- Banana Honey & Cinnamon Muffins
- My Everyday White Bread