- 1 leek
- 1 tablespoon EVOO (olive oil)
- 20 grams Butter
- 300 grams potatoes
- 250 grams carrots
- 175 grams Sweet Potatoes
- 2 tablespoons TM veggie stock concentrate
- 600 grams water
- Salt & pepper to taste
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Cut leek into 3-5mm rounds, place into TM add oil and butter; cook 3.5 minutes / 120 degrees speed 1.5
Top and tail carrots, peel potato and sweet potato; roughly chop
Add carrots, potato and sweet potato to TM bowl cook 3.5 minutes / 120 degrees speed 1.5
Scrape down sides
Add TM veggie stock concentrate and water; cook 30 minutes / 100 degrees speed 1
Replace MC with simmering basket
Blitz speed 1 - 8 increasing slowly for approximately 30-50 seconds
Use your simnmering basket to assist you when your weighing out your vegetables.
Can freeze up to 3 months
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- Vegetarian Minestone
- Creamy cauliflower soup
- Coconut Pumpkin Soup
- Thai Pumpkin Soup
- Zucchini and Potato Soup
- Roast cauliflower dhal soup
- Spicy zucchini soup
- Pumpkin Soup
- Surf & Turf Seafood Sauce
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Lemon Drop Cookies (no sugar | egg yolk cookies)
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- Lemonade Scones
- Honey Sriracha Prawns
- Variation Easy American Banana Cookies
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- Strawberry Mint Lemonade
- Cheat's sourdough
- Creamy Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce
- onion sauce