- 1 Brown Onion Halved
- 20 g olive oil
- 2 tsp cumin
- 1.2-1.5kg pumpkin roughly chopped (skin removed)
Place onion in bowl and chop 7sec sp3
Remove MC and add oil and saute for 2mins, varoma, sp1
Add cumin and saute for 1min, varoma, sp1
Scrape bottom of bowl with spatula the add pumpkin to bowl and enough water to bring it up to 2 cms from max mark (about 4 cups). Cook 20mins, 120deg, sp 2 with simmering basket onto to stop splatters.
Place MC in place and puree for 1 min in total, gradually increasing up to speed 9. Serve immediately.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rich Tomato Soup
- Variation Goulash Soup
- Sweet potato soup with Lentils and Bacon
- Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Soup
- Zucchini Soup
- Potato, Leek and Bacon Soup
- Curried Choko & Bacon Soup
- Cauliflower & Bacon soup
- Lentil and chickpea soup
- Basic Chicken Noodle Soup
- Fresh Veg and Chicken Soup with Steamed Chicken
- Spicy sweet potato soup
- Monte Carlo Biscuits
- Spiced pear & vanilla sorbet
- Mango & Lime Torte
- Quinoa, broccolini, green bean & proscuitto salad
- Chocolate Mudslide
- Salted Caramel Sauce
- Marshmallow fluff (marshmallow creme)
- Decadent Nougat Chocolate Cake
- Chia tea moist cake
- Savoury Gluten free bread
- Quinoa, Sweet potato and halloumi cakes
- Sugar & Gluten free biscuits