- 1 tablespoon coriander root and stem, washed and roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon ginger, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped shallot
- 250g pork mince
- 100g fresh crabmeat
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground white pepper
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon shaoxing wine
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1100g chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon palm sugar, shredded
- bean sprouts, sliced shallot and coriander leaves, to garnish
Recipe is created for
- To make the wontons, combine the coriander, ginger and shallot in a mortar and pound into a paste. Place into a bowl with the remaining ingredients (except egg) and mix well.
- Place a teaspoon of the mixture in the middle of a wonton wrapper. Lightly egg wash the edges and pull together either into triangles or dumplings. Cover and refrigerate wontons until ready to use.
- To make the soup, add the stock, oyster sauce, fish sauce and palm sugar into the TM bowl.
- Place the wontons evenly into the base of the Varoma which has been lightly oiled. Secure the varoma on top and cook for 15 minutes/varoma/speed 2.
- To serve, ladle the soup into serving bowls and top with some wontons. Garnish with the bean sprouts, sliced shallots and coriander leaves.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Amazing Vegetable Soup
- GF Pea and Ham Soup
- Rima’s Maryam Mounajed’s ChefItUp’s Lentil Soup
- 20 min Quick & Easy Leek, potato & Lentil Soup
- Pumpkin soup
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- MN Teta's Hamid Soup
- Grießklöschensuppe (German Dumpling soup)
- Kath's Chicken, Ginger and Turmeric Soup with Pearl Couscous
- Coconut and Pea Soup
- Sopa de tomate com ovo escalfado
- Moroccan pumpkin soup
- Thai Chiang Mai Beef Noodles
- Protein Balls
- Peanut Curry of Tofu, Potato and Roasted Shallots
- Chocolate Tart
- Organic Beef with Vegetables and Millet (Baby Food 8+ months)
- Risotto Arrabbiata
- Moroccan Lamb with Vegetables (Baby Food 8+ months)
- Apricot Chicken Puree (Baby Food 8+ months)
- Apple, Pear and Cinnamon Puree (Baby Food 6+ months)
- Creamy Chicken and Vegetable Puree (Baby Food 8+months)
- Mushy Peas
- Cauliflower, Potato and Blue Cheese Soup