- 750 g water
- 1 tbsp vegetable stock concentrate
- 12-15 leaves butter lettuce, green, roughly chopped
- 2 spring onions, roughly chopped
- 45 g Butter
- 290 g potato, peeled, roughly chopped
- ground black pepper, to taste
- 120 g cream
- fresh mint, leaves only, to garnish
Place 650 g of water, stock, lettuce, onions, and butter into the mixing bowl, and mix 10 sec/speed 9.
Add potato, and cook 20 min/Varoma /speed 2.
Check potato, if cooked add pepper, cream and remaining water and blend 30 sec and gradually increase to speed 9.
Garnish with mint leaves.
This can easily be pre-made and left in the fridge for up to 3 days. Simply reheat or serve cold!
Other users also liked...
- Green goodness soup
- Potato Soup
- Roasted pumpkin and carrot soup
- Cauliflower and brocolli soup
- Roast Pumpkin, Garlic & Corn soup with Caramelised Onion
- Cream of Brocolli Soup
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Satay noodle salad
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen