- 2 cloves garlic, Roughly Chopped
- 2 leeks, Roughly Chopped
- 1 Onion, medium, peeled, Roughly Chopped
- 35 grams Butter
- 200 grams bacon, rind and fat removed, Roughly Chopped
- 200 grams purple sweet potato, peeled, Roughly Chopped
- 400 grams potatoes, Roughly Chopped
- 3 tablespoon TM vegetable stock
- 750 grams water
- 200 grams cream
1. Add Leeks, Onion & Garlic to bowl. Chop 5secs, speed 5.
2. Add Bacon and butter to bowl. Cook 5mins, speed 1, 100C, scraping down sides of bowl half way through cooking.
3. Add Potatoes and Sweet Potato and cook another 5mins, speed 1, 100C.
4. Add Stock and Water and cook 15-20mins, speed 2, 100C, until potatoes are soft.
5. Puree 45secs, holding MC on lid and gradually increasing speed to speed 8, until mixture is smooth (or desired consistency)
6. Add Cream, and season with freshly ground pepper to taste.
7. Cook another 3mins, 100C, speed 2.
8. Serve into bowls and add a small dash of cream to the surface of each. Enjoy!
Accessories you need
Makes 2.3L of soup
Bacon can be cooked seperately and added after puree step for a chunkier soup
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cauliflower & Wild Rice Soup
- Sweet and sour prawn and coconut soup - Fouad Kassab
- French Onion Soup - Variation for (V) (VG)
- Emergency Lentil Soup
- Vegetable and Red Lentil Soup
- Left Over Chicken Soup
- Quick Asian Noodle soup
- Mushroom cappuccino - Dani Valent
- Vegetable and Lentil Soup
- Creamy Celery, Potato and Leek Soup
- Tom Kha Gai (Thai Coconut Soup)
- Cauliflower, Zucchini & Leek Soup with Bacon Dust & Goats Cheese
- Old fashioned Vanilla tea cake
- Avocado Chocolate Bread- from Living Healthy with Chocolate
- Malt loaf
- Healthy Coconut & Oat Slice
- Varoma Porridge for one
- Bolognaise Sauce - Smooth
- Apple and Date Hot Cross Buns
- Cheese and bacon bread
- Heavenly Hot Cross Buns
- Mangoffee Protein Shake
- KETO cloud bread
- My Version of Sous Vide Eggs