- 2 cloves garlic, Roughly Chopped
- 2 leeks, Roughly Chopped
- 1 Onion, medium, peeled, Roughly Chopped
- 35 grams Butter
- 200 grams bacon, rind and fat removed, Roughly Chopped
- 200 grams purple sweet potato, peeled, Roughly Chopped
- 400 grams potatoes, Roughly Chopped
- 3 tablespoon TM vegetable stock
- 750 grams water
- 200 grams cream
Recipe is created for
1. Add Leeks, Onion & Garlic to bowl. Chop 5secs, speed 5.
2. Add Bacon and butter to bowl. Cook 5mins, speed 1, 100C, scraping down sides of bowl half way through cooking.
3. Add Potatoes and Sweet Potato and cook another 5mins, speed 1, 100C.
4. Add Stock and Water and cook 15-20mins, speed 2, 100C, until potatoes are soft.
5. Puree 45secs, holding MC on lid and gradually increasing speed to speed 8, until mixture is smooth (or desired consistency)
6. Add Cream, and season with freshly ground pepper to taste.
7. Cook another 3mins, 100C, speed 2.
8. Serve into bowls and add a small dash of cream to the surface of each. Enjoy!
Accessories you need
Makes 2.3L of soup
Bacon can be cooked seperately and added after puree step for a chunkier soup
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Grain free chocolate mud cake cupcakes
- Bounty Cake
- Double choc caramel slice
- Healthy chicken burgers
- French Chocolate Teacake
- Plant Based Nacho Cheese
- Nut butter Porridge
- Protein Bars
- French Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- All in one apple, carrot and blueberry cake
- Easy Lemon Cake