- 1 clove garlic
- 1 Onion halved
- 1 Carrot cut into large pieces
- 3 bacon rashers, Rind removed and cut into small pieces
- 2 heaped tablespoons cornflour
- 1 tablespoon Butter, Can be substituted with olive oil
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 Potatoes Peeled and sliced into 1cm cubed
- 1.5 Cups Frozen or fresh corn kernels
- 750 grams water
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable stock paste
- 150 ml Cream, Extra light if preferred
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add Onion, garlic and Carrot. Chop 2 Secs Speed 5.
Add chopped bacon, cornflour, butter and olive oil. Cook 5 min, 110 c Speed 1.
Add corn, potato, water and stock. Cook 20 min, 90c reverse MC on or until potato is just cooked.
Cooking time may vary depending on the size of potato pieces.
Add cream and stir 10 sec reverse speed 1.
Garnish with chives.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mushroom cappuccino - Dani Valent
- Vegetable and Lentil Soup
- Creamy Celery, Potato and Leek Soup
- Tom Kha Gai (Thai Coconut Soup)
- Cauliflower, Zucchini & Leek Soup with Bacon Dust & Goats Cheese
- Prawn & Chicken Laksa
- Chicken & sweet corn soup
- Best Ever Creamy Tomato & Bacon Soup
- Chicken and Corn Noodle Soup
- Autumn Spiced Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Califlower soup with parmesen and bacon dust
- Butternut Pumpkin Soup
- Chicken Paella
- Redskin Fudge
- Garden vegetables tagliatelle
- Impossible Pie
- Lamb Saag Curry (FODMAP friendly)
- Green Tomato Chutney
- Apple, Pear and Strawberry Purée - ThermieBub
- Strawberry and Banana Purée - ThermieBub
- Carrot and Zucchini Purée - ThermieBub
- Pumpkin Purée - ThermieBub
- Spicy Rum BBQ Sauce
- Jam Drop Cookies