Pumpkin and coconut soup
- 1 brown onion, cut in half
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 20 g olive oil or butter
- 500 g pumpkin roughly chopped, (i like to use kent)
- 200 g canned coconut milk
- 200-250 gram water
- 1 tablespoon vege stock paste
- 30 g cream, (optional)
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place onion and galic into the mixing bowl and 3 seconds/speed 5. Scrap down sides of the bowl.
Add oil or butter, saute for 3 mins/120 degrees/speed 1, mc off.
Add pumpkin, chop for 5 seconds/speed 7, mc on.
Add coconut milk, water, and stock paste and cook for 20 mins/100 degrees/speed 1, mc on. Scrape down sides ofthe bowl.
Add cream if desired ans blend, at speed 8 increasing speed gradually over 15 seconds, mc on.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- AFRICAN CARROT SOUP
- Immuno-stimulant Potato and Leek Soup
- Oriental poached chicken and bok choy soup
- Mexican Bean Vegetable Soup
- Congee with pork mince
- Corn and Cauliflower Potage
- Fresh tomato soup
- Easy Chilli & Lentil Soup
- Potato Corn and Bacon Chowder
- Low FODMAP Vegan Zucchini Soup
- Hillbilly's Potato & Leek Soup
- Chicken and Corn Soup TM5
- Alkalising Green Smoothie
- Low Salicylate Carob Sweet Potato Brownies
- Variation Roast Chicken with Spice Rub & Stuffing
- Jam tart daisies
- Fruity yoghurt flavoring
- Gluten Free Pizza Base x2
- Chicken Casserole
- Potato Bake
- Oat & Coconut Cookies Gluten, Dairy & Sugar free
- Mexican Style meat stack
- Asian Chicken Meatballs in the Varoma
- Almond & Oat Milk