- 1 brown onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 20 g Butter
- 400 g pumpkin, peeled, roughly chopped
- 300 g sweet potato, peeled, roughly chopped
- 500 g water, adjust to taste
- 1 tbsp vegetable stock concentrate
1. Chop onion and garlic 3 seconds Speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl.
2. Add butter, saute 3 minutes 100 degrees Speed 1
3. Add pumpkin and sweet potato, chop 15 seconds Speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl.
4. Add water and stock, cook 20 min 100 degrees Speed 1
5. Blend 1 min Speed 9, gradually increasing the speed from 1 to 9
Swap 300g water for coconut milk for a delicious flavour.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mushroom Soup with Soba
- Rich Tomato Soup
- Variation Goulash Soup
- Sweet potato soup with Lentils and Bacon
- Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Soup
- Zucchini Soup
- Potato, Leek and Bacon Soup
- Curried Choko & Bacon Soup
- Cauliflower & Bacon soup
- Lentil and chickpea soup
- Basic Chicken Noodle Soup
- Fresh Veg and Chicken Soup with Steamed Chicken
- Hainanese Chicken Meal
- Low carb seed and nut bread
- Variation Marshmallows
- Passionfruit marshmallow dark chocolate slice.
- Spinach, onion and feta pie
- Nutty Caramel Bliss Balls
- Jan's Butter Chicken
- Turkey mince burger patties
- Cinnamon Scrolls with Caramel Sauce
- Marvelous Blend's Tomato Sauce
- Chinese samosa