- 500 grams pumpkin, peeled, deseeded and cut into 2-3cm cubes
- 1 onion, peeled and cut into quarters
- 2 sweetcorn cobs, kernels removed
- 500 grams chicken stock, or vegetable stock
- 20 grams Butter
- 200 grams Milk
Recipe is created for
1. Chop onion on speed 7 for 5 seconds.
2. add butter and sautee onion for 2 minutes at 100 degrees on speed 2.
3. Add pumpkin and corn and sweat for 10 minutes at 100 degrees on reverse, speed soft, with mc in place.
4. Add chicken stock and cook for 15 minutes at 100 degrees on speed 2 - 3, with mc tilted to stop spitting.
5. Puree for 20 seconds, going slowly from speed 1 to speed 9, with mc in place.
6. Add milk and cook for 3 minutes at 80 degrees on speed 3, with mc on a tilt.
This recipe is based on Delia Smith's recipe for Pumpkin and Corn soup found in her Vegetarian Collection cookbook.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- White chocolate and mixed berry muffins
- Choc Peppermint Fudgey Bean Biscuits- Egg, gluten and nut free.
- Coconut ice coffee kickstarter
- 30 Second Whole Lemon Cake
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Gingerbread Loaf
- Chocolate Hot Cross Buns
- White Chocolate and Apricot Hot Cross Buns
- Marinara Sauce
- Corn and Zucchini Fritters with Chives (Gluten Free)
- Bulletproof Coffee
- Broccoli cheese bites