- 500 grams pumpkin, peeled, deseeded and cut into 2-3cm cubes
- 1 onion, peeled and cut into quarters
- 2 sweetcorn cobs, kernels removed
- 500 grams chicken stock, or vegetable stock
- 20 grams Butter
- 200 grams Milk
Recipe is created for
1. Chop onion on speed 7 for 5 seconds.
2. add butter and sautee onion for 2 minutes at 100 degrees on speed 2.
3. Add pumpkin and corn and sweat for 10 minutes at 100 degrees on reverse, speed soft, with mc in place.
4. Add chicken stock and cook for 15 minutes at 100 degrees on speed 2 - 3, with mc tilted to stop spitting.
5. Puree for 20 seconds, going slowly from speed 1 to speed 9, with mc in place.
6. Add milk and cook for 3 minutes at 80 degrees on speed 3, with mc on a tilt.
This recipe is based on Delia Smith's recipe for Pumpkin and Corn soup found in her Vegetarian Collection cookbook.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nanna's Vegetable Soup
- Curried Kumera Soup
- Smoked hock-bone soup
- Grandma's Pumpkin Soup
- Moroccan pumpkin soup
- Amazing Vegetable Soup
- GF Pea and Ham Soup
- Rima’s Maryam Mounajed’s ChefItUp’s Lentil Soup
- 20 min Quick & Easy Leek, potato & Lentil Soup
- Pumpkin soup
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- MN Teta's Hamid Soup