- 1000 g butternut pumpkin, Cut into 3cm cubes
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 cube Chicken Stock Cube
- 3/4 Cup of water
- 2/3 Cup of thickened cream
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
1h 0minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Cut pumpkin up into pieces, skin still on, lightly oiled. Place on a lined baking tray, roast for 30-45 minutes. Cool and peel skin off of pumpkin.
Place skinned pumpkin into with all ingredients except the cream.
cook for 5 minutes 30 seconds varoma with measuring cup in.
Let stand for 2 mins to cool.
Puree pumpkin and liquid, speed 7, 10 seconds. Scrape down sides and repeat.
Cook for further 5 mins 65° Speed 3.5
Serving suggestion** Add a dollop of cream and sprinkle of fresh parsley to serve
If you prefer a thinner soup add more water
Roasting your pumpkin will give it more flavor
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup