- 1000 g butternut pumpkin, Cut into 3cm cubes
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 cube Chicken Stock Cube
- 3/4 Cup of water
- 2/3 Cup of thickened cream
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
1h 0minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Cut pumpkin up into pieces, skin still on, lightly oiled. Place on a lined baking tray, roast for 30-45 minutes. Cool and peel skin off of pumpkin.
Place skinned pumpkin into "Closed lid" with all ingredients except the cream.
cook for 5 minutes 30 seconds "Counter-clockwise operation" "Gentle stir setting" varoma with measuring cup in.
Let stand for 2 mins to cool.
Puree pumpkin and liquid, speed 7, 10 seconds. Scrape down sides and repeat.
Cook for further 5 mins 65° "Counter-clockwise operation" Speed 3.5
Serving suggestion** Add a dollop of cream and sprinkle of fresh parsley to serve
Accessories you need
If you prefer a thinner soup add more water
Roasting your pumpkin will give it more flavor
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Beef and Lentil Soup
- Tuscan Bean Soup modified
- Chicken Noodle Soup
- Super Simple Veggie Soup
- Trahana Tomato Soup
- Keto Friendly Seafood Chowder
- Cauliflower soup with coconut milk
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- Roast carrot and cumin soup
- Corn, Bacon and Potato Chowder
- Pumpkin Carrot and Ginger soup
- Spice Pumpkin Soup