THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 Medium French Shallots
- 1 small clove garlic
- 2 cm fresh ginger
- Few Fresh Rosemary Leaves
- 1/2 tablespoon Ground Coriander Seed
- 200 g Purple Carrot
- 150 g Sweet Potatoes
- 500 g water
- 1 tablespoon TM stock paste
Chop Speed 6, 5 seconds shallots, garlic, rosemary and ginger. Scrape down and add coriander seeds.
Add oil and sauté for 3 minutes on 100C, Speed 1.
Add cubed carrots and potatoes, chop with turbo few times and cook for about 5 minutes on 100C, Speed 2.
Add water and stock and cook for about 15 minutes on 100C, Speed 1, or untill the potetoes are cooked
Place MC over the lid and process speed 7-8 for 1 minute or until very smooth.
If the soup is too thick, add more hot water (or see tip) to give the desired consistency.
Season with salt, black pepper, and a drizzle of balsamic vinegar to taste
Purple carrot soup
Accessories you need
This makes a light, yet still deliciously comforting soup. For a rich, creamy, non-vegan version, add cream to the soup after pureeing (and mix for other few seconds). Or you can still keep it vegan, and use coconut cream instead.
This recipe has been adapted from:
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup