- 150 g Beetroot
- 125 g red cabbage
- 1 red capsicum
- 150 g purple kumara
- 1 red onion
- 2 purple carrots
- 1 clove garlic
- 20 g olive oil
- 1-2 tablespoons TM Vegetable stock paste
- 600 g water
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place garlic and onion quarters into bowl and chop 3 secs/spd 5. Scrape down side of bowl.
2. Add oil and sauté 3 mins/120°C/spd 1.
3. Add beetroot, cabbage, carrots, capsicum and kumara. Chop 15 secs/spd 7. Scrape down side of bowl.
4. Add vegetable stock paste and water. Enough water to cover the vegetables being mindful of maximum level.
5. Cover with basket and cook 12 mins/Varoma/spd 1-2.
6. Cook again 15 mins/100°C/spd 1.
7. Cover the lid with the MC and blend to desired consistency 1 min/spd 8-9 gradually increasing the speed.
8. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
9. Garnish with nuts/herbs/nut creams.
10. Serve with hot crusty bread.
Different colour soup. Change the vegetables, change the colour. Add different herbs or spices to enhance the flavour to your liking.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Velvet Chicken and Sweetcorn Soup
- Orange Soup - Pumpkin, Sweet Potato & Carrots
- Quick Beef Pho for Two
- Jen's Crab and Corn Chowder
- Vegan Lentil Soup
- Chinese Style Chicken and Corn Soup
- Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
- VEGAN Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF
- Yummy Chicken & Vegetable Soup
- Chicken & Sweetcorn Soup
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Variation Curried lentil and pumpkin soup
- Variation Chilli, Garlic Tomato Prawns
- Grape jelly
- BBQ Smokey Sauce
- Quick Apricot & Coconut Bliss Balls - Nut & Sugar Free
- Pasta-less Lasagne
- Satay Sauce
- Chicken and Yoghurt Curry (Dahi Murgh)
- Tomato Ketchup
- Garlic and Caper Aioli
- F45 Cacao Bliss Balls
- Satay coconut curried vegetables
- Poached Chicken in Lemongrass Broth