- 200 g chicken, cooked and shredded
- 100 g Vegetables, carrot grated, corn, peas
- Fried shallots, to garnish
- peanuts or cashews, to garnish
- fresh red chilli, sliced, to garnish
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Into TM Bowl put water, stock and miso. Cook 10 mins/100/Speed 2.
- Whilst soup is cooking, prepare noodles as per packet.
- Into serving bowls place chicken, noodles and vegetables. Pour soup over the top. Garnish with fried shallots, nuts and chillies.
Quick Asian Noodle Soup
You can use whatever vegetables you have on hand, try shredded cabbage, bean sprouts, julienned brocolini.
Great for using up leftover Christmas turkey instead of chicken or try thinly sliced cooked steak.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- Graff - Macedonian Bean soup recipe
- Garlic Soup
- Sweet Potato & Lentil Soup
- Creamy tomato bisque
- Quick and easy Chinese chicken & corn soup
- Variation Broccoli Soup
- The Fast 800 Curried Chicken and Lentil Soup
- Fennel soup
- Pumpkin soup
- Chicken Bacon and Vegetable Soup
- Bacon, Lentil and Vegetable Soup