- 1 Large Onion cut in halves
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 60 g Butter
- 250 g Sweet Potato roughly chopped, (Can be subbed for white potato)
- 500 g Carrots, roughly chopped
- 1 Large green apple
- 60 g Unsalted Cashews
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable Stock
- 1000 g Water
- Cracked Pepper, to taste (optional)
- Cream or Sour Cream, to serve (optional)
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add onion and garlic to bowl, chop 3 sec/ sp 7. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
Add butter and sautée with MC off 3 minutes/ 120°C/ Sp 1
Add vegetables, apple, stock paste and water. Cook 25 minutes / 100°C / Sp 1
Add cashews and blend 1 minute/ speed 5-10 increasing speed gradually.
Serve with a sprinkle of pepper and a dollop cream of desired.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Courgette soup Lou`s way
- Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF
- Veggie, cashew & twiggy stick soup
- Crab and sweetcorn chowder
- Pumpkin Soup
- Variation Roast Vegetable Soup
- Radish soup
- Nat's perfect pumpkin soup
- Roasted Butternut Pumpkin Soup
- Tuscan bean soup
- Potato, bacon and leek soup
- Mushroom Cappuccino with flavoured oil