- 1000 gram kg purple plums, 1kg
- 60 grams lemon juice
- 2 heaped tablespoon Vegetable Stock - EDC
- 2000 grams water, 2 litres
- 200 gram sugar raw
- 75 gram Brandy or Cointreau
- 60 grams Cornflour.
- 2 cardomom pods
- 200 gram Sour cream
1h 0minPreparation 30minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Cut plums in half and remove seeds
place 1/2 the water, stock and plums into mixing bowl and cook 9min/ 100 C/speed 1 reverse blades
Remove plum skins
puree 3 sec/ speed 7
add Lemon juice, sugar, cardomonn pods, cook 4 min/100 C/ speed 3 reverse blade action.
Remove the cardamom pods
dissolve cornflour with the brandy than add to one cup of soup and than add to main mixture
cook 4 min/ 100 C /speed 1.5-2
place in large container and add remainder of water
chill and serve over crushed ice, stir in the sour cream
I leave the plum skins on for extra colour and less fiddling around
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Lentil Soup
- Chinese Style Chicken and Corn Soup
- Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
- VEGAN Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF
- Yummy Chicken & Vegetable Soup
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Variation Curried lentil and pumpkin soup
- Curry Pea Soup
- Roasted Capsicum and Tomato soup with Goats Cheese
- Pumpkin and Leek Soup
- Creamy broccoli leek and ham soup
- Beef Stew just like nans.