- 20 grams oats (rolled)
- 2 cloves garlic
- half red onion
- 5 ripe tomatoes, (calyx removed)
- 2 lebanese cucumbers, (halved)
- 1 red capsicum, (cored and seeded)
- 2 tablespoons Vegetable Stock Paste (BCB)
- 100 grams olive oil
- 80 grams White Vine Vinegar
- 300 grams ice
- bunch mint leaves, (optional garnish)
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
9Afternoon tea Brunch Dinner Lunch Snack Supper Alcohol-free Egg free Lactose free Non-dairy Vegetarian Nut free BBQ Birthday Everyday Holiday Party Picnic Creative Easy Low budget Natural Quick Carnival Chinese New Year Christmas Father's Day Grandparent's Day Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Spring Summer Valentine’s Day Latin America Appetizer Starter Drink Vegetable dish Portuguese Spanish
Place oats, garlic and onion into mixing bowl and chop 5 sec/speed10.
Add the rest of the ingredients to the mixing bowl and mix 50 sec/speed 10.
Server cold in a glass, garnish with mint leaves.
Accessories you need
Store in a liquid tight glass bottle in the fridge.
Shake closed bottle before pouring out.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coconut and Pea Soup
- Sopa de tomate com ovo escalfado
- Moroccan pumpkin soup
- Dumplings and broth
- Cantonese style Sweet Corn and Crab Meat Soup
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Quick and Easy Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Creamy Coconut & Vegetable Soup
- Pick-me-up Turmeric Chicken Noodle Soup
- Mushroom Soup with Soba
- Rich Tomato Soup
- Variation Goulash Soup
- Roquette and Mixed Bean Salad
- OJ - Sugar Free Orange Juice
- Simple Fermented Vegetables
- Super Simple Sauerkraut
- Moroccan Chickpea and Carrot Salad
- Basic Pumpkin Puree
- Tasty Chicken and Vegetable Stir Fry
- Cauliflower and Egg Soup
- Gluten Free Summer Gazpacho - Cold Tomato Soup
- LSA Mix ( Linseed, Sunflower seeds, Almonds)
- Figs and Seeds Bars - no bake and nut free
- Creamy Cauliflower Sauce (vegan, nut free) adapted from pinch of yum
- Beetroot Burgers
- Chilli Chicken Saag
- Teriyaki Chicken and Noodles
- Apple and sultana muffins
- Pumpkin Butter Chicken
- Tim Tam Milkshake
- Basilico Spago
- Mocha Sorbet (Adult Version)
- Corn and Turmeric Chowder
- Moroccan pumpkin soup
- The BEST Dumplings