- 1 onion, peeled & halved
- 50 g olive oil
- 250 g chick peas (soaked overnight and drained)
- 1500 g water
- 20 g salt
- juice 1 lemon
- 4 tbsp plain flour
8Recipe is created for
Place onion into TM bowl and chop for 5 seconds on speed 7.
Pour oil in and saute for 2 minutes at 100C on speed 1 (onion can be pureed for 10 seconds on speed 8 if you wish once it has been sauteed).
Add chick peas, water and salt into bowl and cook for 30 minutes at varoma temperature on reverse + speed soft. When 3 minutes remain, add lemon juice through opening of lid. Mix flour with 4 tbsp of cold water and pour into soup through lid opening.
Revithia (Chick pea soup)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Orange Soup - Pumpkin, Sweet Potato & Carrots
- Quick Beef Pho for Two
- Jen's Crab and Corn Chowder
- Vegan Lentil Soup
- Chinese Style Chicken and Corn Soup
- Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
- VEGAN Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF
- Yummy Chicken & Vegetable Soup
- Chicken & Sweetcorn Soup
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Variation Curried lentil and pumpkin soup
- Curry Pea Soup
- Home made Baileys
- Spanakopita (Greek Spinach pie)
- Greek Cabbage Salad
- Thia Lili's Koulourakia (Greek Easter Biscuits)
- Goji and Coconut Raw Chocolate
- Tacos basic
- Avocado hommus
- Tsourekia (Greek Easter Bread)
- Semolina Custard
- Keftethes (Greek Meatballs)
- Greek Easter Chocolate Souffle
- Galaktobouriko (Greek Vanilla Slice)
- Easy Cheats Chicken and Vegetable Pie Filling
- Spicy Mexican Bowl with Avocado
- Curried tuna
- Cheese and bacon loaf
- Savoury cheese scone
- Shepherd’s Pie (Low Carb)
- Spicy Plum and Date Chutney
- Salted Caramel Cream Cheese Frosting
- Choc Chip Chunkies
- More Again - Paleo Banana Muffin
- LCHF Iced Coffee
- Date & Weetbix Muffins