- 1 onion, peeled & halved
- 50 g olive oil
- 250 g chick peas (soaked overnight and drained)
- 1500 g water
- 20 g salt
- juice 1 lemon
- 4 tbsp plain flour
8Recipe is created for
Place onion into TM bowl and chop for 5 seconds on speed 7.
Pour oil in and saute for 2 minutes at 100C on speed 1 (onion can be pureed for 10 seconds on speed 8 if you wish once it has been sauteed).
Add chick peas, water and salt into bowl and cook for 30 minutes at varoma temperature on reverse + speed soft. When 3 minutes remain, add lemon juice through opening of lid. Mix flour with 4 tbsp of cold water and pour into soup through lid opening.
Revithia (Chick pea soup)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sweet and sour prawn and coconut soup - Fouad Kassab
- French Onion Soup - Variation for (V) (VG)
- Emergency Lentil Soup
- Vegetable and Red Lentil Soup
- Left Over Chicken Soup
- Quick Asian Noodle soup
- Mushroom cappuccino - Dani Valent
- Vegetable and Lentil Soup
- Creamy Celery, Potato and Leek Soup
- Tom Kha Gai (Thai Coconut Soup)
- Cauliflower, Zucchini & Leek Soup with Bacon Dust & Goats Cheese
- Prawn & Chicken Laksa
- Home made Baileys
- Spanakopita (Greek Spinach pie)
- Greek Cabbage Salad
- Thia Lili's Koulourakia (Greek Easter Biscuits)
- Goji and Coconut Raw Chocolate
- Tacos basic
- Avocado hommus
- Tsourekia (Greek Easter Bread)
- Semolina Custard
- Keftethes (Greek Meatballs)
- Greek Easter Chocolate Souffle
- Galaktobouriko (Greek Vanilla Slice)
- Roasted capsicum & jalapeno hummus (low salt)
- Fruit Crumble Muffins
- Fluffiest Scones Ever
- Healthy Green Smoothie
- Fermented cucumbers
- Seedy Cherry-Quinoa Energy Bars
- Fresh Sweet Corn Fritters
- Snickers Cheesecake
- Pumpkin Chai Doughnuts
- Sausage Crumble Style Seitan (Vegan Meat)
- Vegetarian Lasagne
- Chickpea and oat crackers