- 1 onion, peeled & halved
- 50 g olive oil
- 250 g chick peas (soaked overnight and drained)
- 1500 g water
- 20 g salt
- juice 1 lemon
- 4 tbsp plain flour
Recipe is created for
Place onion into TM bowl and chop for 5 seconds on speed 7.
Pour oil in and saute for 2 minutes at 100C on speed 1 (onion can be pureed for 10 seconds on speed 8 if you wish once it has been sauteed).
Add chick peas, water and salt into bowl and cook for 30 minutes at varoma temperature on reverse + speed soft. When 3 minutes remain, add lemon juice through opening of lid. Mix flour with 4 tbsp of cold water and pour into soup through lid opening.
Revithia (Chick pea soup)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rich Tomato Soup
- Variation Goulash Soup
- Sweet potato soup with Lentils and Bacon
- Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Soup
- Zucchini Soup
- Potato, Leek and Bacon Soup
- Curried Choko & Bacon Soup
- Cauliflower & Bacon soup
- Lentil and chickpea soup
- Basic Chicken Noodle Soup
- Fresh Veg and Chicken Soup with Steamed Chicken
- Spicy sweet potato soup
- Home made Baileys
- Spanakopita (Greek Spinach pie)
- Greek Cabbage Salad
- Thia Lili's Koulourakia (Greek Easter Biscuits)
- Goji and Coconut Raw Chocolate
- Tacos basic
- Avocado hommus
- Tsourekia (Greek Easter Bread)
- Semolina Custard
- Keftethes (Greek Meatballs)
- Greek Easter Chocolate Souffle
- Galaktobouriko (Greek Vanilla Slice)
- David's Dhall
- Adrian Richards Banana Bread
- Kefta and Potato Casserole with Lebanese Rice
- Family Chocolate Cake
- Zoe's Turkish Bread Pride, Pizza Base or Rolls
- Caramilk Chunk Cookies
- Butter Cut Out Biscuits
- Super Soft Pesto Scrolls
- Sweetened Langka (jackfruit)
- Choc-caramilk Bavarian
- Rich Tomato Soup