- 400g pumpkin with skin on
- 400g cauliflower florets
- small bulb of garlic (about 6 cloves)
- 1 onion (about 100g)
- 1 Birdseye Chilli
- 1 tablespoon vegie stock
- 300g water
- 270ml tin coconut milk
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Chop pumpkin into pieces, leaving skin on and place on oven tray with cauliflower florets, bulb of garlic and onion.
Spray with olive oil spray or drizzle with oil and roast for 30 mins at 180 degrees.
Cool for a few minutes and then transfer to Tmix bowl, gently squeezing the roasted garlic cloves out of their skins.
Add chilli and chop for 10 seconds, speed 5.
Add stock and water and cook 10 minutes, 100 degrees, speed 1.
Blend, increasing speed gradually, for 40 seconds, speed 9.
Add coconut milk and blend for a further 20 seconds, speed 9, again increasing gradually.
Roast Pumpkin, Cauliflower and Garlic Soup
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Turkish Lentil Soup
- Roasted Jalapeno / Jalapeño and Chicken Soup
- Roasted Jalapeño / Jalapeno Soup
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- Dairy free creamy broccoli soup
- Noodle Soup Recipe
- Quick Pumpkin Soup
- Quick Vegetable Soup
- Creamy chicken and mushroom soup
- Ham and Cheese Soup
- Curried lentil and pumpkin soup
- Matt's Laksa Paste
- Caramilk Delight
- Pecan Pie Slice
- Avocado and Cacao Mini Loaves
- Piper's Gluten Free Vanilla Cupcakes
- Spinach and Feta Quinoa Bites
- Shepherd's Pie
- Lentil bolognese
- Coconut and Cacao Peppermint paleo bars
- Dark Chocolate and Prune Torte
- Quick Thai Chicken Curry
- Marlene's Choc Peppermint Slice
- Salted Caramel and Pecan Hot Cross Buns