- 400g pumpkin with skin on
- 400g cauliflower florets
- small bulb of garlic (about 6 cloves)
- 1 onion (about 100g)
- 1 Birdseye Chilli
- 1 tablespoon vegie stock
- 300g water
- 270ml tin coconut milk
Recipe is created for
Chop pumpkin into pieces, leaving skin on and place on oven tray with cauliflower florets, bulb of garlic and onion.
Spray with olive oil spray or drizzle with oil and roast for 30 mins at 180 degrees.
Cool for a few minutes and then transfer to Tmix bowl, gently squeezing the roasted garlic cloves out of their skins.
Add chilli and chop for 10 seconds, speed 5.
Add stock and water and cook 10 minutes, 100 degrees, speed 1.
Blend, increasing speed gradually, for 40 seconds, speed 9.
Add coconut milk and blend for a further 20 seconds, speed 9, again increasing gradually.
Roast Pumpkin, Cauliflower and Garlic Soup
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Dumplings and broth
- Cantonese style Sweet Corn and Crab Meat Soup
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Quick and Easy Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Creamy Coconut & Vegetable Soup
- Pick-me-up Turmeric Chicken Noodle Soup
- Mushroom Soup with Soba
- Rich Tomato Soup
- Variation Goulash Soup
- Sweet potato soup with Lentils and Bacon
- Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Soup
- Zucchini Soup
- Tweaked version of Edna's Lemon Curd Teacake
- Cinnamon Teacake using Sourdough Starter Discard
- Simple version of Lala's Creamy Lemon Butter Chicken
- Caramilk Delight
- Pecan Pie Slice
- Avocado and Cacao Mini Loaves
- Piper's Gluten Free Vanilla Cupcakes
- Spinach and Feta Quinoa Bites
- Shepherd's Pie
- Lentil bolognese
- Coconut and Cacao Peppermint paleo bars
- Dark Chocolate and Prune Torte
- Vegemite and Cheese Stackers
- Best Ever BBQ Sauce - Weebindi Version
- White Jumbo Soft and Fluffy Bread
- Clinker Cheesecake Slice
- Chicken and Sweetcorn Puree - Annabel Karmel Recipe
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Sun-dried Tomato and Basil Pizza Dough
- Sausages with onion gravy and vegetables
- Chickpea Dosa
- Chicken and Corn Risotto
- Black Bean Paste (sauce)
- Mars Bar Cheesecake