- 1000 grams pumpkin, cut into sizeable chunks
- 30 grams olive oil
- 3 sprigs fresh rosemary, leaves picked
- 1 brown onion, peeled & halved
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 tablespoon Ground Coriander
- 2 tablespoons EDC vegetable stock paste
- 1000 grams water
- 1 Red birdseye chilli, Halved and deseeded
Preheat oven to 200-220 degrees C.
Place pumpkin chunks (no need to peel), 20g of the olive oil and rosemary leaves in a baking dish and roast for 30 minutes until well cooked
- Place onion, chilli and garlic in TM bowl and chop 3 seconds speed 7. Add 10g olive oil and cook 3 minutes Varoma speed 1.
- Add tip contents of roasting pan into TM bowl and add in all remaining ingredients. Cook 20 minutes 100 degrees speed 2
- Leave to cool in bowl for ~10-15 minutes, then puree soup. SLOWLY increase speed to ~7-8 over 20-30 seconds, then if you like a really smooth soup, continue to keep at that speed for another 30 seconds. NOTE be careful with the hot contents and if the mixing cup looks like it is popping off, stop blades turning immediately & allow to cool a little longer
Great as an after school snack - just store in the thermoserve and let the kids serve themselves a bowl as they come in!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick and Easy Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Creamy Coconut & Vegetable Soup
- Pick-me-up Turmeric Chicken Noodle Soup
- Mushroom Soup with Soba
- Rich Tomato Soup
- Variation Goulash Soup
- Sweet potato soup with Lentils and Bacon
- Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Soup
- Zucchini Soup
- Potato, Leek and Bacon Soup
- Curried Choko & Bacon Soup
- Cauliflower & Bacon soup