- 500 g Beetroot, (3-5 bulbs - whole)
- 150 g red onion, peeled, quartered - root intact
- 150 g carrot, peeled, halved and roughly chopped
- 250 g Potato (eg. Nadine), peeled, halved and roughly chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, unpeeled, topped
- 700 g water
- 1 tbsp Vegetable Stock Conc.
- dashes olive oil, to bake vegies only
- Mint - Fresh, - handful, leaves only
- feta, small diced - garnish only
- salt & pepper
Preheat oven to 180°
Wash & trim beetroot, then tightly wrap in aluminium foil
Line baking tray with baking paper, add beetroot and bake for 45 minutes
Add onion, carrot, garlic, & potato to baking tray then drizzle with Olive Oil and season with salt & pepper
Bake for 30 minutes.
Unwrap beetroot and remove skin with paper towel – then quarter
Add all vegetables to TMX bowl – squeezing out roasted garlic from skin and removing onion root.
Blend 3 sec / speed 5, then scrape down sides
Add stock and water
Cook 12 min /100°/speed 1
Add half the mint through hole in lid then blend 1 min / increasing speed from 1-9
Serve topped with Mint & Feta arranged in centre
Accessories you need
Great served with a slice of toasted sourdough or toasted gluten free bread
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Dumplings and broth
- Cantonese style Sweet Corn and Crab Meat Soup
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Quick and Easy Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Creamy Coconut & Vegetable Soup
- Pick-me-up Turmeric Chicken Noodle Soup
- Mushroom Soup with Soba
- Rich Tomato Soup
- Variation Goulash Soup
- Sweet potato soup with Lentils and Bacon
- Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Soup
- Zucchini Soup
- The English Carrot
- Carrot and Almond Loaf
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Thermo Papa's veg loaded pizza sauce
- Sun-dried Tomato and Basil Pizza Dough
- Zucchini balls
- Sausages with onion gravy and vegetables
- Spicy Peanut Satay Sauce (Thick)
- Chickpea Dosa
- Spicy Apricot BBQ Sauce
- Chicken and Corn Risotto
- Black Bean Paste (sauce)