- 1/2 butternut pumpkin, Peeled and cubed
- 1/2 sweet potato, Peeled and cubed
- 2 carrots, Peeled and cubed
- Half brown onion, Peeled and cubed
- 1 teaspoon ginger paste
- 1 tablespoon Butter
- 2 Potatos, Peeled and cubed
- 600 gram water
- 1 tablespoon vegetable stock
- 100 gram cream
- pinch Salt and pepper
- 4 cloves garlic, ( In Skin)
- 4 clove garlic, (In Skin)
1. Peel and cut Pumpkin, Carrots and Sweet potato in to 2cm cubes. (in a bowl toss them through a tabespoon of olive oil and pinch of salt and pepper)
2. Put vegies and 4 garlic cloves (skins on) on a cooking tray in to a pre heated oven 180c for 40 mins or untill cooked.
3. Place onion and ginger in TM bowl and chop on speed 5 for 5 secs. Scrape down sides of bowl and repeat in needed
4. Add butter to TM bowl and saute for 3 mins at 100c on speed 1.
5. Add potato and chop for 7 secs on speed 7 scrape down sides.
6. Add cooled roasted vegetables and squeeze out garlic from skin and chop 5 secs speed 7 Scrape down sides.
7. Add water, Stock and 1 tablespoon of brown sugar and cook for 20 mins 100c speed 1.
8. Add cream and with MC in blend for 40 secs starting at speed 1 and slowly up to speed 9.
9. you can serve with some fresh bread and a dollop of cream.
10. This is a super yummy soup
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cauliflower & Wild Rice Soup
- Sweet and sour prawn and coconut soup - Fouad Kassab
- French Onion Soup - Variation for (V) (VG)
- Emergency Lentil Soup
- Vegetable and Red Lentil Soup
- Left Over Chicken Soup
- Quick Asian Noodle soup
- Mushroom cappuccino - Dani Valent
- Vegetable and Lentil Soup
- Creamy Celery, Potato and Leek Soup
- Tom Kha Gai (Thai Coconut Soup)
- Cauliflower, Zucchini & Leek Soup with Bacon Dust & Goats Cheese
- Aussie Apple Pie
- Mash and steamed veg
- ANZAC Choccy Biccy Balls
- Gorgonzola Souffle
- Real Chocolate Brownies (LCHF)
- Aunty CECELIA's mango macadamia cheesecake recipe
- Parmigiana Sauce
- Musk Fudge
- Nuts and Bolts (Dairy Free)
- CORNED MEAT, VEGIES & WHITE SAUCE
- Triple-Choc Blueberry and Zucchini Smoothie Bowl