- 1/2 Butternut Pumpkin, Peeled and cubed
- 1/2 Sweet Potato, Peeled and cubed
- 2 Carrots, Peeled and cubed
- Half Brown onion, Peeled and cubed
- 1 teaspoon Ginger paste
- 1 tablespoon Butter
- 2 Potatos, Peeled and cubed
- 600 gram Water
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable Stock
- 100 gram Cream
- pinch Salt and Pepper
- 4 cloves Garlic, ( In Skin)
- 4 clove Garlic, (In Skin)
1. Peel and cut Pumpkin, Carrots and Sweet potato in to 2cm cubes. (in a bowl toss them through a tabespoon of olive oil and pinch of salt and pepper)
2. Put vegies and 4 garlic cloves (skins on) on a cooking tray in to a pre heated oven 180c for 40 mins or untill cooked.
3. Place onion and ginger in TM bowl and chop on speed 5 for 5 secs. Scrape down sides of bowl and repeat in needed
4. Add butter to TM bowl and saute for 3 mins at 100c on speed 1.
5. Add potato and chop for 7 secs on speed 7 scrape down sides.
6. Add cooled roasted vegetables and squeeze out garlic from skin and chop 5 secs speed 7 Scrape down sides.
7. Add water, Stock and 1 tablespoon of brown sugar and cook for 20 mins 100c speed 1.
8. Add cream and with MC in blend for 40 secs starting at speed 1 and slowly up to speed 9.
9. you can serve with some fresh bread and a dollop of cream.
10. This is a super yummy soup :)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Courgette soup Lou`s way
- Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF
- Veggie, cashew & twiggy stick soup
- Crab and sweetcorn chowder
- Pumpkin Soup
- Quick Carrot & Cashew Soup
- Variation Roast Vegetable Soup
- Radish soup
- Nat's perfect pumpkin soup
- Tuscan bean soup
- Potato, bacon and leek soup
- Mushroom Cappuccino with flavoured oil