- 300 grams Roasted Pumpkin
- 500 grams cauliflower
- 120 grams chopped pancetta
- 1 brown onion
- 30 grams olive oil
- 20 grams Thermomix Vegetable Stock Paste
- 20 grams vegemite
- 700 grams water, Can use less for thicker soup
Cut pumpkin into smaller pieces and roast with olive oil and paprika in 180 C oven for 20-30 mins (until starting to brown).
Place peeled and quartered onion in bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add olive oil and diced pancetta and saute 4 mins/Varoma/speed 1.
Add all remaining ingredients (including roasted pumpkin) to the bowl and cook 18-20 minutes/100C/speed 1 - until cauliflower is soft.
Blend 1 minute/speed 9, gradually increasing speed from speed 1 to speed 9.
Serve with crusty bread/dollop of sour cream/shaved parmesan cheese.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- Choc Peppermint Fudgey Bean Biscuits- Egg, gluten and nut free.
- Chocolate Hot Cross Buns
- White Chocolate and Apricot Hot Cross Buns
- Easy Peel Steamed Peaches
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Zucchini Donuts
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling
- Choc Protein Balls
- Real Deli Chicken
- Failsafe No-mato Sauce
- Supersoft Bread
- Variation Never Fail Fluffy Bread