THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 15 g garlic clove, peeled
- 150 g brown onion, peeled
- 25 g olive oil
- 25 g unsalted butter
- 12 g sea salt
- to taste freshly ground white pepper
- 800 g cauliflower florets
- 900 g chicken stock
- 50 g cream
- 15 g Dijon mustard, or to taste
- 50 g Parmesan cheese, grated, or grate in TMX
8Recipe is created for
Place garlic cloves and onion in TMX bowl and blitz on Speed 6 for 5 seconds. Add oil, butter, salt and pepper to TMX bowl and sauté for 3 minutes on 100C, Speed 1. Add cauliflower and cook for another 6 minutes on 100C, Speed 1 until florets are soft and golden (the browning of the cauliflower is essential for the flavour of this soup). Add stock and cook for 10 minutes on 100C, Speed 1. Place MC over the hole and process soup on Speed 9 for 10 seconds or until very smooth. Stir in cream and half of the mustard and cheese and cook for another minute on 80C, Speed 1. If desired, add remaining mustard and cheese if the flavour is not strong enough. If soup is too thick, add more stock to give the desired consistency.
Rockpool’s Cream of Cauliflower Soup with Parmesan
For more information, please refer toRockpool’s Cream of Cauliflower Soup with Parmesan
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Velvet Chicken and Sweetcorn Soup
- Orange Soup - Pumpkin, Sweet Potato & Carrots
- Quick Beef Pho for Two
- Jen's Crab and Corn Chowder
- Vegan Lentil Soup
- Chinese Style Chicken and Corn Soup
- Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
- VEGAN Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF
- Yummy Chicken & Vegetable Soup
- Chicken & Sweetcorn Soup
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Variation Curried lentil and pumpkin soup