- 1500 grams tomatoes
- 5 cloves garlic
- 3 carrots
- 3 red peppers
- 125 grams basil
- 500 grams warm water
- 5 level tablespoons stock
- 10 grams Olive Oil.
- 300 grams bacon
- 100 grams Parmesan cheese
- 1 dash chilli flakes, dried, to taste
1h 25minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
500g water into the TM jug
Place the tomatoes into the Veroma and blanch/steam the tomatoes, garlic, carrots, and peppers for 30min on Varoma,
Cool and remove skins from the tomatoes.
Place bacon on a baking tray and bake for 15min at 250'c or until crunchy.
Add tomatoes, carrots, peppers, basil, stock - 30 min on Veroma at speed 3
Puree vegetables, 2min from speed 1 to 9 slowly, until the desired consistancy, add extra water if needed.
Season to taste with chille flakes and parmesan cheese.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Green pesto vegetable soup
- Leek potato soup
- Sweetcorn and Potato Chowder
- Creamy pumkin soup
- Deb's tasty Cauliflower Soup
- Roasted apple and pumpkin soup
- Vegan Smokey split pea and ham soup adapted from Catching Seeds
- Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup Noni’s special
- Velvet Chicken and Sweetcorn Soup
- Orange Soup - Pumpkin, Sweet Potato & Carrots
- Quick Beef Pho for Two