- 1500 grams tomatoes
- 5 cloves garlic
- 3 carrots
- 3 red peppers
- 125 grams basil
- 500 grams warm water
- 5 level tablespoons stock
- 10 grams Olive Oil.
- 300 grams bacon
- 100 grams Parmesan cheese
- 1 dash chilli flakes, dried, to taste
1h 25minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
500g water into the TM jug
Place the tomatoes into the Veroma and blanch/steam the tomatoes, garlic, carrots, and peppers for 30min on Varoma,
Cool and remove skins from the tomatoes.
Place bacon on a baking tray and bake for 15min at 250'c or until crunchy.
Add tomatoes, carrots, peppers, basil, stock - 30 min on Veroma at speed 3
Puree vegetables, 2min from speed 1 to 9 slowly, until the desired consistancy, add extra water if needed.
Season to taste with chille flakes and parmesan cheese.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Dumplings and broth
- Cantonese style Sweet Corn and Crab Meat Soup
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Quick and Easy Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Creamy Coconut & Vegetable Soup
- Pick-me-up Turmeric Chicken Noodle Soup
- Mushroom Soup with Soba
- Rich Tomato Soup
- Variation Goulash Soup
- Sweet potato soup with Lentils and Bacon
- Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Soup
- Zucchini Soup