- 1500 grams tomatoes
- 5 cloves garlic
- 3 carrots
- 3 red peppers
- 125 grams basil
- 500 grams warm water
- 5 level tablespoons stock
- 10 grams Olive Oil.
- 300 grams bacon
- 100 grams Parmesan cheese
- 1 dash chilli flakes, dried, to taste
1h 25minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
500g water into the TM jug
Place the tomatoes into the Veroma and blanch/steam the tomatoes, garlic, carrots, and peppers for 30min on Varoma,
Cool and remove skins from the tomatoes.
Place bacon on a baking tray and bake for 15min at 250'c or until crunchy.
Add tomatoes, carrots, peppers, basil, stock - 30 min on Veroma at speed 3
Puree vegetables, 2min from speed 1 to 9 slowly, until the desired consistancy, add extra water if needed.
Season to taste with chille flakes and parmesan cheese.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- Vegetarian Minestone
- Creamy cauliflower soup
- Coconut Pumpkin Soup
- Thai Pumpkin Soup
- Zucchini and Potato Soup
- Roast cauliflower dhal soup
- Spicy zucchini soup
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Basil pesto
- Creamy spiced yoghurt dressing
- Smokey Bacon Dip
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Surf & Turf Seafood Sauce
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- Honey Sriracha Marinade
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free
- Creamy Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls