- 500 grams pumpkin, Peeled, cut into pieces
- 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon, ground
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg, ground
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin seed, ground
- 1/2 teaspoons All spices
- 1/4 teaspoon clove, ground
- 1 brown onion, Cut in quarters
- 20 grams ghee or butter
- 2 carrots, Cut in pieces
- 1 tablespoons chicken or veggie stock
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Greek yoghurt, Optional
- 500 grams water
1h 20minPreparation 20minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Peel and cut pumpkin and mix spices together. Coat pumpkin with the spices and bake on 200degrees for 30-40 minutes depending of the size of the pumpkin.
Place onion in bowl and chop 3sec/sp5.
Add ghee and sauté 3mins/120*/sp1
Add carrot and chop 15sec/sp7, scrap down the sides
Add pumpkin, water, walnuts and stock and cook 20mins/100*/sp1
Blend 1min starting at sp5 increasing gradually to sp7.
Season with salt and pepper to taste
Serve with a swirl of yoghurt if desire.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Passionfruit Slice
- Sandwhich Bread
- Gluten free sandwich bread
- Chorizo Fettucini with Spinach, Parmesan & Lemon Herb Butter
- Strawberry jelly slice
- Birria Tacos - TikTok Tacos
- Chelsea Winter Morrocan Chicken and Apricot Salad
- Anzac Biccies
- Cheats High Protein Nacho’s
- Low FODMAP Chicken Pesto Pasta
- Shredded Chicken