- 500 grams pumpkin, Peeled, cut into pieces
- 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon, ground
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg, ground
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin seed, ground
- 1/2 teaspoons All spices
- 1/4 teaspoon clove, ground
- 1 brown onion, Cut in quarters
- 20 grams ghee or butter
- 2 carrots, Cut in pieces
- 1 tablespoons chicken or veggie stock
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Greek yoghurt, Optional
- 500 grams water
1h 20minPreparation 20minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Peel and cut pumpkin and mix spices together. Coat pumpkin with the spices and bake on 200degrees for 30-40 minutes depending of the size of the pumpkin.
Place onion in bowl and chop 3sec/sp5.
Add ghee and sauté 3mins/120*/sp1
Add carrot and chop 15sec/sp7, scrap down the sides
Add pumpkin, water, walnuts and stock and cook 20mins/100*/sp1
Blend 1min starting at sp5 increasing gradually to sp7.
Season with salt and pepper to taste
Serve with a swirl of yoghurt if desire.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Roast carrot and cumin soup
- Corn, Bacon and Potato Chowder
- Pumpkin Carrot and Ginger soup
- BB's Chicken & Corn Soup
- Butternut Pumpkin Soup - onion free
- Thermofied by Nads - MN Lemony lentils and silverbeet soup (aka adas b hamid)
- Curried Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Vegetable Soup for the Soul
- Cauliflower and Leek Soup
- Oma’s Goulash Soup
- Keto Cauliflower and Zucchini Soup
- Lower Carb Carola's Pumpkin Soup
- Eggless Cupcakes - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Flaky pastry sausage rolls
- Could it be Gravy - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Steamed South Pacific Fish
- Gluten Free Wonton/ Dumpling Wrappers
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Dans Cinnamon Scrolls
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly
- Hainanese Chicken
- Pan Amasado - Chilean Bread Rolls
- Lemon Curd & Cream Cheese Scrolls with Vanilla glaze