- 1 onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 6-8 Med/Large Carrots
- 1 can Ayam coconut milk
- 220g water
- 1-2 tablespoons Vegetable stock paste
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 2 heaped teaspoons coriander leaves, Fresh or dried
- 1 heaped tablespoon mild curry powder
- 1 dash sour cream, To serve
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add onion and garlic to chop 3 sec/sp5
scrape onion and garlic down and add coconut oil. Sauté 2min/100deg/sp2
add roughly chopped carrot, and other ingredients
once cooked blitz for 1min/sp6 and gradually increase to sp8
serve with a dollop of sour cream and coriander.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mushroom Soup with Soba
- Rich Tomato Soup
- Variation Goulash Soup
- Sweet potato soup with Lentils and Bacon
- Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Soup
- Zucchini Soup
- Potato, Leek and Bacon Soup
- Curried Choko & Bacon Soup
- Cauliflower & Bacon soup
- Lentil and chickpea soup
- Basic Chicken Noodle Soup
- Fresh Veg and Chicken Soup with Steamed Chicken