- 1 onion, peeled and halved
- 20 g Butter
- 1.5 tsp mild or medium curry paste
- 600 g pumpkin, roughly chopped
- 400 g cauliflower, roughly chopped
- 1.5 tbsp Vegetable Stock Concentrate (EDC)
- 500 g water
Recipe is created for
Place onion in mixing bowl and chop 5 sec/speed 7.
Add butter and curry paste to mixing bowl and cook 3 minutes/Varoma/Speed 1.
Add pumpkin and cauliflower and chop 15 sec/speed 6.
Add vegetable stock concentrate and water and cook 20 mins/100°C/Speed 2.
Blend slowly from Speed 1 to Speed 9 over a 1 minute period.
Serve with cracked black pepper and a dollop of cream or sour cream.
Accessories you need
Remember to make a lovely bread dough first, so you can serve crunchy slices of bread or soft bread rolls with your soup.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup