- 1 onion, peeled and halved
- 20 g Butter
- 1.5 tsp mild or medium curry paste
- 600 g pumpkin, roughly chopped
- 400 g cauliflower, roughly chopped
- 1.5 tbsp Vegetable Stock Concentrate (EDC)
- 500 g water
Recipe is created for
Place onion in mixing bowl and chop 5 sec/speed 7.
Add butter and curry paste to mixing bowl and cook 3 minutes/Varoma/Speed 1.
Add pumpkin and cauliflower and chop 15 sec/speed 6.
Add vegetable stock concentrate and water and cook 20 mins/100°C/Speed 2.
Blend slowly from Speed 1 to Speed 9 over a 1 minute period.
Serve with cracked black pepper and a dollop of cream or sour cream.
Accessories you need
Remember to make a lovely bread dough first, so you can serve crunchy slices of bread or soft bread rolls with your soup.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Dumplings and broth
- Cantonese style Sweet Corn and Crab Meat Soup
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Quick and Easy Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Creamy Coconut & Vegetable Soup
- Pick-me-up Turmeric Chicken Noodle Soup
- Mushroom Soup with Soba
- Rich Tomato Soup
- Variation Goulash Soup
- Sweet potato soup with Lentils and Bacon
- Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Soup
- Zucchini Soup
- Best Ever BBQ Sauce - Weebindi Version
- White Jumbo Soft and Fluffy Bread
- Choc Nut Slice
- Clinker Cheesecake Slice
- Red Wine Brownies with Walnuts and Drunken Cranberries
- Chicken and Sweetcorn Puree - Annabel Karmel Recipe
- Chewy Chocolate Slice
- Sticky Date Cheesecake with Caramel Fudge Sauce
- The English Carrot
- Carrot and Almond Loaf
- Peach and Almond Dessert Cake
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice