THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 250 grams Pumpkin (Jap or Butternut), Peeled and in 2cm cubes
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 red onion, Peeled and in half
- 2 cloves garlic, Peeled
- 3 tsp curry powder
- 1 can tinned chopped tomatoes, 400g
- 165 grams coconut milk
- 1 tbsp Veg Stock Paste
- 375 grams water
- 1/2 can Tinned lentils, Rinsed
- 100 grams baby spinach, Roughly chopped
- 30 grams fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 bunch coriander
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Placed chopped pumpkin into top tray of the Varoma and set aside.
Add onion and garlic into the TM bowl and chop for 3secs, Spd 7. Scrape down the sides. Add coconut oil into bowl and saute 3mins, 100degrees, Spd 1.
Add Curry Powder and saute for a further 2mins, 100degrees, Spd 1.
Add tomatoes, coconut milk, stock, water and lentils to the TM bowl. Place Varoma into position and cook 20mins, Varoma, , .
Remove Varoma and set aside. Adjust seasoning of soup to taste. Add chopped spinach and lemon juice and combine 10secs, , Spd 2.
Pour soup into bowls, add steamed pumpkin and top with fresh coriander.
Chicken tenderloins can be steamed alongside the pumpkin and added to the soup.
Tinned chickpeas can be included instead of lentils.
RECIPE COURTESY OF 28bysamwood.com
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Frozen Mango and Lime Margarita
- Chocolate Caramel Slice
- Miso Salmon with Sesame Greens - RECIPE COURTESY OF 28bysamwood.com
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Slice - RECIPE COURTESY OF 28bysamwood.com
- Fresh Tomato Pasta Sauce
- Soft White Rolls
- Pan fried gnocchi with roast pumpkin and a burnt sage butter
- Chicken, Lime and Coconut Parcels with Coconut rice
- Hazelnut & Fig cacao biscuits
- Parmesan & Onion Muffins
- Seafood Pasta with tomato & chilli
- Paper Mache boiled flour and water paste
- Slow-cook turmeric paste for lamb
- Caramel slice (no bake filling from scratch in Thermomix)
- Bacon Fried Cabbage
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Light rye bread
- No Bake Fudge Brownie - Paleo, GF, Sugar Free, Grain Free
- Variation TM6 Thick and Creamy Pot Set Yoghurt
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Halawet El Jibn (Sweet Cheese Dessert)
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)